18

Meera came back to her bedroom after serving her family the breakfast. She was on fast today.

" Kamla didi, aap ja sakte hai. Hamara kaam khatam ho gaya hai" She said to their Maid who was looking after her son when she or Abhiraj were not around. Her baby was awaken till late night and was now sleeping soundly on the bed.

( you can go. I am done with my work)

She sat on the bed, beside her baby. She lovingly ruffled very few hairs her baby  had. She couldn't believe how fast the time flies, her baby was of twenty-one days already.  It's seems like she got the news of his arrival yesterday.

" Uth jaiye hamare Rajkuwar, dekhiye hame Mandir bhi to jana hai na."She cooed to the baby. He is the only one with whom she talks freely as she know  he won't judge her. ( wake up my prince. See we have to go to the temple)

The baby yawned, stirring up in the sleep & then slowly opened his eyes  looking towards his mother. He has started to recognize her voice. He understands when she calls him as her Rajkuwar and tries to find her around him.

She took him in her arms and fed him Milk. Taking out his clothes she then started giving him oil massage, while  continuing talking to him in childish tone.

She gave him bath afterwards and dressed him in the new clothes. " Your are looking so handsome, Mera beta." Meera smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek to which he pouted." Today, you will get a name as sweet as you." She said putting a black dot behind his ears. " Today is one more event but I guess anyone barely remembers it." She said with a small smile.

" Chalo, lets take you out." She picked him, getting out of the room.

"Bindni, you got him ready??" Her mother in law asked when she saw her coming out with the baby, " Ji Maasa" Meera replied. " Ok then, Give him to me. Let me spend some time with my grandson." Meera nodded and gave him to her. 

" You go and check upon everything needed for the pooja in the temple." Meera hummed and was going when she heard her mother in law talking with her son. " Today is your Naamkaram ceremony and your Maa-baba's Marriage Anniversary. And we are doing a pooja for that".  Meera heard faintly, that means she remembers. She could have said a word to Meera about it.  Meera felt her marriage and arrival in the house helds to importance to the family members.

After checking everything, Meera was going in the hall when Abhiraj appeared from no where. He held her wrist, " Chal hamare sath". ( Come with me)

"Ji" she started walking fast to match his long steps. She jumped on her place when he suddenly came in front of her.  He pulled her inside the room and closed the door behind. He took out the veil from her face " Aaj kya hai?" He asked her looking into her orbs , pinning  her to the door. ( what is special today)

" Our son's naming ceremony " she replied looking into his eyes. She was confused why did he brought her here?

"And?" He asked calmly. She wanted to its their day but she didn't how to tell him. It's the first Anniversary of their marriage which held no importance to him??

"Bol na! Aur kya hai?" He asked pulling her closer. Tighten the grip on her wrist and waist. ( Say! What else is today?)

"Ha-Hamari shadi ko ek saal pora hua hai aaj" she spoke as some tears shined in her eyes. The pain reflected in her eyes as the distance in their relationship made her heart hallow.

" Tujhe Pata tha to kuch kaha kyu nahi humse?" He asked, generally women are very excited for their first marriage Anniversary. Seeing Meera so normal, he thought she forgot about. But what confused him, if she knew then why didn't she wished him.
( If you knew then why didn't you said to me)