13

Days were passing, with no change in Abhiraj and Meera's relationship. There were no efforts from his side and she stopped showing her efforts.

The little conversation she tried to initiate with him before stopped abruptly after that night.

Because she lost all her hopes that night. She considers herself fool to not notice his behavior in the four months.

How can she not know that his husband still loves his late wife??

She felt herself responsible for breaking her heart in zillion of pieces. Only if she didn't hold hopes from their marriage and her to be happy with him. Only if she had not fallen for her own husband.

She was always taught to love only one man who will be husband and not to look after any other man. Is She wrong to obey what was taught to her from an early age???Is it so wrong to fall for her own husband??

Being raised in the conservative family, she always followed the norms imposed on her by her family or the society,Bisobeying them was never a option.

Now , She was Standing in between death and the devil. Sadly she couldn't take decision for herself. It was always someone else to decide for her life.

One such day, Meera served everyone their lunch and she was Standing aside in the corner .One by one everyone started leaving after  completing the lunch.

Meera started collecting the empty plates. Suddenly, her head spin around and she lost her  balance resulting in the plates in her hand to fall down making a loud sound.

Abhiraj barged in the kitchen to see what happened ,followed by his mother.

All the plates were on flooring and his wife was crouched down by support of a wooden shelf.

Her head was hung low in her palm. Abhiraj got beside her, " what happened?Meera??"

He shaked her a little, " Ha-hamara Sar  ghum raha hai." She replied.

( My head is spinning)

Abhiraj gave her water to sip upon. He supported her to walk to their room and helped her to sit on the bed while she tried to remove the dizziness from her mind.

Abhiraj walked out of the room and called his younger brother," Go and bring the midwife here."

"Esa bhi kya hoga gaya ki daimaa ko bulane ki jarorat hai" Abhiraj's mother spoke up." Sirf Sar hi to ghum raha hai. Itni nazuk hai tumhari biwi?"

(It's not a big deal that there is a need to call the midwife)

( It's just head spinning. Is your wife so delicate to handle?)

" Maasa, It's not the first time in the day that she is feeling like this. In the last few days it happened multiple times. And she is vomiting as well."

Abhiraj explained his mother and gestured his brother to call the midwife.

His brother obliged immediately.

--

Midwife went near Meera who looked a little better now. " Bahuranisa, ab keisa lag raha?"

(Bahuranisa, how are you feeling now?)

" thoda Behtar hai" Meera gave a small smile as she sat across the bed. She was feeling weak from within.

(Little Better now)

"What's wrong with your health?" The midwife enquired.

" Nothing serious. Just my head seems heavy sometimes, the dizziness takes over me and my head spins."  Meera replied in a weak voice.