characters

Character Aesthetics

Copyright Notice: '
The Story of an Indian Wife' is the intellectual property of summerysweet. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of this story, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

*This is totally based on my imagination and any kind of similarity in the character with the real life person is just a coincidence.

*I have given the Reader's discretion warning in the description. I won't give it in every mature chapter. Those who uncomfortable can stay away and if still want to read, read at your own risk.you cannot blame the author for the storyline. This is how it is and it won't change for anyone.

*This story is just for entertainment purpose. The Author does not promote abuse or violence.

* No hate Comments  will be tolerated. You can definitely criticize the characters but rude comments to author,other readers or any gender/ community/ religion is strictly not allowed. You will be blocked directly.

*If you see anyone copying my work or reproducing it, please report or inform me.

Lastly,Thank you so much that you choosed this story to read. I really appreciate it. And I will always try to entertain my readers with this story.

Love!Love!❤❤