All The Small Things

Alex's POV.
Before we knew it, we were in front of everyone trying to eat our delicious food.
"Why is everyone staring at us?" I whispered to Jack.
"Because we just got married, don't mind them"
Rian's voice came from the stage, "I think it's time for the first dance. Alex, Jack come up here!"
We walked to the dance floor, but no music was playing. Suddenly Blink 182 came onto stage. Omg! I screamed. Blink is at my wedding!
"Alex, you're an amazing guy and an awesome singer. You and Jack are so cute together so this one's for you. Love you guys!" Mark said. "I hope you don't mind that we play one of your songs tonight."
They started playing an acoustic version of Somewhere In Neverland.
Jack pulled me close and we slowly started swaying. Everyone was watching and I was getting really nervous.
"Baby" Jack pulled up my chin. "Just look at me not them. I love you and I'm so glad this day is finally here."
"I love you too baby. This day has been so amazing. I can't believe you got Blink to come here." Jack smiled and kissed me.
After a few dances, we sat down and just enjoyed each other's company. A lot of people came up to us saying congratulations. I couldn't help but feeling like the most special person ever.
The day was finally over and we were in our house laying down watching Home Alone.
Most people go on a honeymoon but we live together and everyday is like another adventure and we both decided on just having a lazy day.
I looked up at Jack and kissed his cheek.
"I love you" I whispered