Stay

(A/N Do you guys like this story? I know you guys probably hate me at some parts. But comment and tell me how you feel)
Zack's POV.

Everyone's happy. Me and Katie have been doing good. Jack and Alex are great. And Rian and that girl he met, Hayley are good.

Nothing exciting has happened.

Oh I'm proposing to Katie!

We've been together a long time now and I really want to be with her for the rest of my life. We've had our fights but we always make it through.

Tonight is the big night. I've planned everything out with the guys, who helped me set everything up.

I wanted to recreate our first date.

We went to the park down the street, I had a table set up. I put lights in the trees and got Alex to play his guitar for us. Our song is Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. Cliché but cute.

I texted her and told her to be ready by 7, it's 4 now. I sighed and decided to get ready myself.

I ran upstairs and threw all my clothes onto my bed. It's a date and a proposal so I should dress nice. Some dress pants, a button up shirt and tie, is that good?

-an hour later-

I still don't know what to wear and I only have two hours left. Gotta call Alex.

"Hello?"

"Dude help me. I don't know what to wear and ugh" I sighed.

"Coming over" He hung up.

I eagerly waited by my door for Alex. He needs to hurry up.

He finally showed up with Jack behind him, luckily Jack went to play videogames with Rian.

Me and Alex were staring at my clothes and he was talking to himself.

"Okay, what fits you best, white or gray?," he asked.

"Uh- I"

"I think gray. White can get messy" he cut me off.

He handed me a shirt and tie and told me to go change. I was so grateful for him.

I put on my pants and he made sure I looked alright.

It was 7 by the time I was ready. I thanked everyone and they all wished me good luck and I left.

-At Katie's house-

I have been standing at this door for 10 minutes too nervous knock. When I went to put my hand on the door, it opened.

There stood the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Katie, she was in a short black dress and heels. Her hair was curled. She was so beautiful.

"Wow. You look amazing" she blushed and thanked me.

I held out my hand for her and she took it. We walked down to the car and I opened her door for her.

"Where are we going Zacky?" I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I freaked out when I didn't feel the ring in my pocket. Fuck did I leave it?

I patted all my pockets til I felt the box. Thank god.

"You'll know when you see it babe" I smiled at her.

We arrived at the park and her eyes lit up.

"Our first date! Oh my god you remembered!" She grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek.

"Well it was the day I first realized I was in love with you" was that too corny? Eh she loved it.

I pulled out her chair for her.

The waiter I hired came over and gave us our food.

"This is amazing baby. I can't believe you did this"

"One more thing. Hopefully this makes it more perfect" I got up and bent down on one knee.

Her eyes filled up with tears.

"Katie Fuhrman, we have been together for years. You have stuck around through the tours and the fights. Ever since I met you I've known I love you. There is no one I would rather be with. Will you marry me?"

Her eyes filled up with tears "Yes!" She screamed.