I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Jacks POV
I looked up when Rian taped on my shoulder.
Alex was smiling at me, his face was bright red and I could feel tears running down my cheeks. Alex looked so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?
I looked over at my dad and he was smiling and so was my mom. Everyone was so happy.
It felt like years by the time Alex got to my side. I kissed his cheek and whispered hey into his ear.
The officiant starts talking and I could but help but smile.
Alex read his vows and I started crying. By my time, I couldn't speak.
I took a moment and started
"Alex, you have been my best friend since forever. These feelings for you have been so strong and I'm so glad I'm finally here next to you on our wedding day.." Alex noticed I wasn't reading off the paper in my hand.
" I love you so much. You are the most important thing in my life. Being in a band with you has been a dream and not that I'm standing here looking into those beautiful eyes in front of everyone we love..it's like oh god it doesn't feel real. Every time I wake up next to you in the morning, I remember why I'm alive. You saved my life, Alex. Before you, I was depressed and suicidal, but now I have a purpose. I love you and I can't wait for a million more days with you that I get to say that."
Alex started tearing upa dn so did everyone else.
"Jack Barakat do you take Alex Gaskarth to be your husband?" I nodded and whispered I do.
"Alex Gaskarth do you take Jack Barakat to-"
"I do!" Alex screamed cutting off the officiant.
"Alright. Well you know the drill. You may kiss the groom!"
I grabbed Alex and passionately kissed him and everyone screamed.
"We're married. We're.. Married" I whispered to Alex and he just nodded. We turned around to everyone in the room and everyone screamed again. I took Alex's hand and we walked out.