All my heart

Alex's POV.

---A month later---

Me and Jack have been together a month now and it's been amazing. When the guys are here, we have to act like nothing's going on though. We haven't came out yet. I did tell them me and Tay broke up and they didn't seem to care.

Why was I so "in love" with her. My best friends didn't even like her and she hated them. I guess I had to go through some rough times to find my true happiness. And my happiness just happened to be cooking breakfast for us. He was so cute, I sat on the couch next to Zack and Rian.

We were watching Doctor Who. I've seen this episode but who cares? It's the Doctor! Jack called me into the kitchen. When I walked in he grabbed me and started kissing me. Surprised kisses are the best.

I giggled and pushed him away, "The guys are here baby"

"We should tell them. Like now!" He ran out of the kitchen. He cleared his throat so they heard him. They both turned towards him.

I slowly showed up, "I have an announcement to make!" Oh god he's so cute.

"I am in love with someone" he continued.

Rian and Zack were very confused.

"I am in love with Alex Gaskarth! And he is my boyfriend! And we have sex every night!" I laughed.

"No we don't" I added. Rian and Zack looked at each other and screamed.

"Finally! God damn. I was waiting for this! Jalex is real!" They ran over and attack us.

"Wait, what?" We both asked.

"Come on guys. Ever since you guys met we knew this would happen. Jack has been in love with Alex since day one. Why do you think he hasn't really dated anyone? And Alex always tried to play it off with a new girl every month or so. Come on it was so obvious" Rian laughed.

I looked over at Jack and he was blushing.

"Well. Have you seen him? He's fucking beautiful and amazing" he said looking at me.

My face turned red.

So the guys knew. That's good right? I mean, they never said anything to us.

"Wait, is that why you guys left that day, you " had something to do"?" I asked them. They nodded and smiled. Oh wow. Assholes.

Jack forgot he was making food and we smelt smoke coming from the kitchen.

"Shit!" He ran into the kitchen.

He came back, "So we should go out. Uhm yeah that's burnt" we all laughed and walked out to the car.

We went to the diner down the road. We sat at the booth and were joking around.

"Oh my god!" I heard a girl yell.

"It's All Time Low!" I started blushing.

She saw Jack and my hand interlocked and squealed.

"Jalex is real! Oh god I knew it! Can I take a picture and post it! Have you tweeted about it? Oh god let me pleasessse" she begged. We agreed and she took our picture. She hugged all of us and ran back to her booth.

I checked Twitter and saw everyone retweeting about it.

"Oh god yes!"

"Are you serious?"

"Jalex is real"

Our fans are crazy. I laughed and continued to listen to Rian talk about Cass.

Him and Cass have been going out ever since they met. I guess she really liked him. He asked if she could join us for dinner tonight. Zack has had a girlfriend, Katie I think is her name. He doesn't talk about her much. He says he loves her but you'll never know with him. He always has girls all over him.

He invited her to dinner too so he wouldn't be the 5th wheel.

Our food finally came and we devoured it.

I've never been so hungry in my life.

After we ate, me and Jack went back to the house and Zack and Rian went shopping. Zack claimed he need more shirts, he needs to stop throwing them at fans.

---an hour later---

Me and Jack were laying on the couch together. He was rubbing my thigh. I kissed him gently and it started a make out session.

He started kissing my neck and making me moan,

"Should we go into the bedroom?" I asked.

He shook his head and continued to kiss my neck. He slid his hand into my pants and started rubbing my member. I started moaning.

He didn't waste anytime, he slid off my pants and his. He took off our shirts and was kissing down my body to my waist line. He kissed around my thigh and kissed my tip. He looked up at me and smiled. He slowly put my member in his mouth and started bobbing his head back and forth.

I moaned louder, god damn I didn't know he was so good. He sucked faster.

"Jack- I. Oh god. I'm bout to" I tried to make out my words. I cumed in his mouth. He came up and kissed me. He pulled out the lube from the dresser.

Has he had sex here before?

He began to kiss my neck while running the lube around my entrance. I moaned louder when he entered his fingers. He looked at me and smiled "you ready?" I nodded and then I felt it.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and he slowly put his member in me. He went slow at first. He started jerking me off and I moaned his name .

"Oh god. Alex say it again!" He moaned. He jerked me off faster and thrusted faster.

He was calling out my name then he came. He continued to jerk me off til white was on my stomach. He licked it up and kissed my chest.

He laided next to me and kissed my cheek.

I laided my head on his chest and fell asleep.