A daydream away

Jack's POV.

It's been about a week since Alex told me that he loves me.

Tay is out of the hospital, she's been around the house a lot. Me and Alex don't make much eye contact.

He walked by me and looked away. I ran upstairs.

He hates you! Why would he tell me he loves me but still be with her!? I'm ugly that's why. No one will love me!

I ran into my bathroom and grabbed the only thing I know loves me.

I pulled down my skinny jeans and put the blade on my thigh. I pulled it across my skin and saw the blood fall. My tears were washing the blood away.

"Jack? You okay" I heard a voice.

"I'm fine!" I lied.

My door opened and I slammed the bathroom door. I put Band-Aids on the cuts and cleaned up the blood. I pulled up my jeans and put the blade away.

"Alex?" I opened the door up and saw him laying on my bed.

"What are you doing? Isn't Tay here?" I asked sitting down next to him

"I broke up with her" he sighed and looked at me.

I was confused. "Why?" He sat up and looked into my eyes.

"I want to be with you. Not her. You're omg.  You're everything I want. The craziness, the talent, you're cute, you're sweet. You're perfect. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. But I want to be with you, no one else" he kissed me.

Is this really happening? He wants me? But I'm nothing special.

He realized I wasn't kissing back and looked at me.

"Jack, what's wrong?"

"Why me? I'm nothing. Just a bassist. I'm not even that good" I looked down.

He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Jack Barakat! You are amazing and adorable. Without you, All Time Low would be nothing. You have been my best friend since 9th grade and now I want more. Do you not? Cause if not I will die!" He laughed and I nodded.

I jumped up "Alex Gaskarth! Will you be my boyfriend!?"

He jumped and smiled.

"Fuck yes I will!"

He tackled me to the bed and started kissing my face.