Still breathing

Alex's POV.

Jack has been at the mental hospital for a few days. They told me I can visit and call but only certain hours.

He hasn't tried to call or anything, I know he's still mad at me.

I understand why but ugh I miss him. I know he doesn't want to see me but I want to see him. I miss his hugs and his kisses.

I called up to the hospital but he didn't want to talk.
Jack's POV.

"Mr. Barakat?"

"Yes"

"Mr. Gaskarth called again. Why don't you talk to him?"

Talk? He wants to talk? After he sends me to this awful place. Fuck Alex.

"I'll call tomorrow. Thank you"

I continued to look up at the white ceiling. About this time Alex would make dinner and we would be cuddling and watching Home Alone.

I rolled over and stared at the empty walls. Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head I miss you I miss you

I softly sang. Tears rolled down my cheek and hit my pillow.

"Oh god." My roomate Jeremy sighed and sat on his bed.

"Let me guess Alex again?"

"Yes. He keeps calling. What should I do?"

"You love him right? Call him. I know he sent you to the HELL HOLE!," he yelled,

"But he lovees you and he just wants to help"

I got up and walked to the nurse's desk.

"Can I make a quick call?"

She nodded and handed me the phone. I punched in the numbers and waited.

"Hello?"

"Alex? Hey baby! It's Jack. I'm sorry I didn't call but I just have been in this mood and I'm so sorry. I love you baby!"

"Jack? It's great..to hear your..voice" his voice was soft and he sounded like he was crying.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Yes...just...I woke up..."

His voice died down.

"Baby? Alex?"

"I'm... Fine. I'll...visit. Tomorrow. I promise"

He hung up. Was he cheating? Was he harming himself?

Oh god.