Anywhere but here

Rian's POV.

(Yes I feel like he needs a part)

"Zack! Come on we're gonna be late!" I yelled upstairs. Him and Katie were getting ready.

"Baby calm down" Cass kissed my cheek. She sat down on the couch and waited for me to sit next to her. Of course I did.

She started talking about work and how awful people are. I don't understand why she works as a clert when she's an amazing singer. She should be singing and making a name for herself.

"Hey babe?" I looked at her. She waited for me to continue.

"Why don't you quit and start singing?" She started to laugh.

"Really me? I'm a clerk at a corner store. I'm not even good baby" she continued to laugh.

"Come on Cassy. You know you're good. You're just scared. How bout you sing with Alex one day and they'll see how good you are?" She agreed.

Zack and Katie finally walked downstairs. "Damn what took you so long?" I asked as walking out of the door.

The car ride to the restaurant was pretty silent other than Green Day playing.

I was so happy when we arrived. I hate being in a car with no one talking.

We got walked back to the table where Alex and Jack were sitting. Why are we in such a fancy place? Something big is happening I know it.

"Hey guys!" Jack yelled when we sat down. We ordered our food and Jack was talking about a new album.

"Alex has been writing new songs and they are amazing. I feel like we should call Matt and tell him. Maybe get a new album recording!" He seemed so happy.

I looked over at Cass and nudged her.

"You know, Cass is a great singer" I smiled. She looked up at me and told me to stop.

"Really?" Alex asked. I guess he was surprised. Cass started blushing, I didn't understand why she doesn't believe me. She's beautiful and talented, she's everything I've ever wanted 

I wanted her to see that.

Dinner was cut short, Zack and Katie got into a fight so we all decided to leave.

Cass got very quiet after I told Alex she could sing. I don't understand.

When we got back to her house she didn't really talk.

"Baby?" she didn't look at me. "Cass. I'm sorry" I sat down next to her.

"I shouldn't of said anything. I just want you to see how amazing you are" she looked at me but didn't speak.

"Okay. I'm gonna go check on Zack at home. I love you." I kissed her cheek and left.

Should I stay? Maybe she wanted space. Ugh. Girls are so complicated.

-a hour later-

I haven't got any text or calls for Cass since I left. Is she mad? Should I call? Ugh I don't know what to do.

For some reason the first person who popped in my head was Alex. I wonder if they know what to do. I picked up my phone and called.

"Hello?"

"Hey I need to ask you something"

"Sure what?" He seemed busy. I hoped I'm not getting in the way.

"Cass is really upset that I told you she can sing and when we got to her house she didn't talk. I apologized but nothing worked so I left. It's been an hour and she hasn't called or anything. What should I do?"

"Uh. I would go get her some flowers and some candy and show up. It would show her you care I guess"

"Dude. Thank you" I felt my stress fall off.

I hung up and grabbed my keys.

I walked into the store and looked around. Flowers and candy.. Can't be heard right? But since I'm Rian I haven't really shopped for a girl. So I'm confused.

A girl came up to me and asked if I need help. I was so relieved I wanted to hug her. I told her everything that happened and want I wanted to get. She was so nice. She showed me exactly what I came for.

"Thank you so much. You just saved me!" I hugged her after paying for everything and ran to my car. I drove really fast to Cass's house.

I pulled up and sighed. I'm scared. What if she doesn't want to see me. What if she hates me cause I left..

I finally got out after a while of just staring at the house. I slowly walked on the door and knocked.