Chapter 16: How Does It Tastes Like?

Lin Feiyi quietly closed the door.

She turned around and walked towards Qin Zichen's desk.

"Do you need anything else?" Qin Zichen asked as he saw her sit unceremoniously on his desk, distracting his work.

Her enthralling eyes turned crescents, and her sultry lips curved.

"Let's eat lunch together." She said with a seducing voice and threw him a wink.

Qin Zichen formed a devious smirk on his lips.

He knows why she suddenly acted like this. He could feel Nan Yue's presence 10 meters outside the door.

He's deeply aware of Lin Feiyi's love of seeing Nan Yue mad.

"Let's eat lunch together." She said with a seducing voice and threw him a wink.

Qin Zichen formed a devious smirk on his lips.

He knows why she suddenly acted like this. He could feel Nan Yue's presence 10 meters outside the door.

He's deeply aware of Lin Feiyi's love of seeing Nan Yue mad.

His eyes smoldered with playfulness as he leaned closer to her face. His arms were now placed on her sides, trapping her in his arms.

"Feifei." Her name rolled seductively from his lips, making her stomach flip. It feels like being tickled by thousands of flies.

Her white ears involuntarily turned red—and her cheeks tinted with a shy blush.

"You can invite me to lunch but you don't have to provoke people you want to have lunch with." He smiled as he fixed the slit of her skirt that flipped up—showing her thighs.

Their faces are so close that their noses almost touched—Their warm and sultry breaths had mixed.

Nan Yue opened the door, only to see an ambiguous scene.

'Ah!' Nan Yue yelled in shock as she dropped the lunch bag, making a loud sound that startled Lin Feiyi.

Although feeling flustered and shy inside, she dare not move away from her place as she still wanted to see Nan Yue annoyed.

Qin Zichen sat back in his chair and retracted his arms that trapped Lin Feiyi.

"Y-you t-two! W-what are you two doing?" Nan Yue pointed her trembling finger at the two of them with a choked voice and darkened eyes.

Lin Feiyi tilted her back and gave Nan Yue a fake smile, "Ms. Nan." Lin Feiyi lightly raised her hand and waved.

"What are you doing here?" She pretended to be polite but the smile she gave Nan Yue was mocking and naughty.

She still sat on the desk and stayed.

Nan Yue was getting annoyed but she managed to suppress the anger that she felt inside her.

She spoke softly, "What am I doing here? I should be the one asking Miss Lin that." Nan Yue crossed her arms and her lips tilted arrogantly.

Nan Yue's voice sounded calm but Lin Feiyi could feel the repressed anger.

Lin Feiyi's lips curved upwardly wider, "Well, I do have a reason to be here. As for Miss Nan, I don't think so. Isn't it strange for an ex-girlfriend to keep visiting although she is unwelcomed?"

Nan Yue finally burst. She couldn't contain her anger and pointed a trembling finger at her, "Y-You!"

"What reason do you have to be here anyway?" This time, her voice is no longer as soft as before.