Chapter 2: Bring her home

He parked his car in the parking lot.

It was still raining heavily and no signs that it will stop anytime soon. He heard from the weather forecast that it will rain heavily for a week.

He went inside the club and saw that the club is still crowded despite the bad weather outside.

He could see people dancing to the loud blasting music.

The staff bowed their heads as soon as Qin Zichen entered. He only nodded at their greetings.

Black and Gold Club was owned by him, Qin Zichen.

He built it with his friends out of boredom when he was 17

He looked around and recognized a few of the people present. They were all Second Generation Rich, celebrities, and unknown but rich people.

'Where is the Villainess that you're talking about?' He asked the system.

[There at the bar drinking. I'm afraid, she might've already consumed the drug]

'What!?'

Qin Zichen looked at his right side and saw the villainess gulped the liquor in one go.

Qin Zichen stared at her for a brief moment.

'she looked a little familiar to me'

Her face and eyes are flushed red. She had been crying for almost hours her eyes were sore. She kept biting her lips while tears kept sliding down her face. Her face displayed coldness, bitterness, and solemn expression.

Still, she looked enchanting.

Qin Zichen started walking closer and saw Lin Feiyi gulping another glass of liquor.

Five men approached her. There was a tall one, a short one, a fat one, a thin one, and a bald one. But they all have the same thing called ugly faces.

Qin Zichen could see that they were drooling over her.

"beauty just come with us!" the thin guy said with a creepy smile plastered on his face

"get lost!" Lin Feiyi said coldly.

"Woah! what a feisty woman!" He paused then continued "don't be like that! you'll still end up in our bed anyway." the fat one commented with a wide grin on his face

Disgust was visible in Lin Feiyi's eyes.

A brief moments later, her head ached. She felt like she was getting dizzier and dizzier.

The bald man noticed Lin Feiyi getting dizzier. The grin on his mouth widened

[Host, look. The drug must be taking effect! Please save the villainess!]

The fatty man was about to touch Lin Feiyi's arm when Qin Zichen grabbed the fatty man's arm.

"Who are-" Qin Zichen didn't let him finish and flipped the thin guy over.

He kicked him several times before letting go.

The thin guy had already passed out.

Many looked over and saw Qin Zichen beating the hooligan. They only stared for a moment and then continued doing their business.

Some of them recognized Qin Zichen. They dare not fight nor stop him.

The fatty man was enraged "how dare you to beat my brother up! You have guts huh!" The fatty man stared at him with anger and disbelief.

Qin Zichen glared at them and his eyes flashed with killing intent. He emitted a cold aura around him that made the fatty guy shiver.

He pointed his finger at Qin Zichen with a tremble "ah, so you wanted to play the hero. How dare you stop me! I'm gonna beat you to death." he grinned, stretched his neck, and broked his knuckles.