Chapter 7: Dinner (Part 1)

The next morning,

The whole news had spread like wildfire. Everyone was shocked by the jaw-dropping scandal that indulged themselves all day long.

An Meiyou is once again on the hot search.

The news had a good and bad effect on her reputation.

Some congratulated her and criticized her for meddling in someone else's relationship.

Youyou'slittlebunny: [I knew it! After seeing that news last time, I had a feeling it wasn't just a rumor.]

Sweetmelonshakeismyfave: [The nation's husband finally had a girlfriend. My heart feels like being torn apart. But happy for them because a big fan of Little An here. It's sad to let you go!]

I'msomeoneyoucan'thave: [Tsk, what's worth celebrating about that? She stole someone's fiance.]

Youyou'sfemaleconcubine: [replied@I'msomeoneyoucan'thave Shut up! You're just jealous!]

Poorlittlegoddess: [That rich girl deserves it! She just yanked our Youyou's hair. She harmed her! She deserved to be hated.]

I'msomeoneyoucan'thave: [replied@Poorlittlegoddess what deserve? If I steal your Boyfriend would you be happy?]

Poorlittlegoddess: [replied@I'msomeoneyoucan'thave I don't have a boyfriend idiot! I'm gay]

Everyone had a different perspective and reaction to the matter. Some netizens and melon eaters on the internet debated and argued.

"Look, You're on hot search!" An Meiyou's assistant Wen Xiaoxia exclaimed cheerfully.

She showed the phone to An Meiyou. An Meiyou only pressed her lips into a thin line.

"We can take this chance to audition for that new role. We have to make it fast before that Ugly Fan Chuying steals it again!" Wen Xiaoxia urged her in an excited tone.

An Meiyou lifted the corners of her lips and pinched Wen Xiaoxia's cheeks.

"Alright!"

Wen Xiaoxia is not just her assistant but also her true best friend. She is very thankful that an unknown deity gave her a chance to live again.

In her past life, Wen Xiaoxia is the only one who helped and protected her.

Wen Xiaoxia came from a middle-class family and used her resources to help An Meiyou.

But in her past life, An Meiyou took advantage of it and used it to get close to Fan Jin.

Fan Jin and her fake best friend Chu Mengmeng were plotting against her and were having an affair behind her back.

Wen Xiaoxia had warned her about Fan Jin and Chu Mengmeng. Nonetheless, she never listened to Wen Xiaoxia.

But Wen Xiaoxia never gave up and still gave her lots of proof. But An Meiyou didn't believe a bit of it and still associated herself with Fan Jin and Chu Mengmeng.

She only realized it when the couple revealed their true colors.

She was beaten badly and was in the midst of death when she heard Wen Xiaoxia's crying voice.

"Youyou, you can't die! I finally found your biological family. You still have to see them.." Wen Xiaoxia shook An Meiyou's cold body.

"Your real surname is-" She heard what Wen Xiaoxia said but forgot what she said.

'Too bad! I didn't get to remember it! Where is my family?' Her eyes were cloudy as she stared at Wen Xiaoxia's face blankly.

"Youyou?" An Meiyou snapped out from her thoughts when Wen Xiaoxia called her.