Chapter 3: Can I stay?

She sat up on the soft bed and caressed her throbbing head. She looked around and gasped in shock.

'This is not my room!' She clenched her hair with both hands.

"My head is aching so bad! Just where am I?!" She groaned in

frustration.

Lin Feiyi looked at the window and the royal blue and white curtains that were wide open. She could see that it was already morning and still raining heavily. The sky is cloudy, dark, and gloomy.

It was raining heavily that she could hardly see anything outside. But she could see that it was flooding.

Lin Feiyi decided to get up.

Her feet touched a pair of soft gray slippers that looked like a man's slippers because of the big size.

Lin Feiyi continued to look around.

The room was spacious but not much furniture are inside. Only a king-sized white soft bed, a blue Persian rug with gold embroidered patterns, a white drawer, a large oval mirror, and a golden lampstand were inside. But the furniture is expensive and durable.

The room was painted royal blue while the cute french windows were colored white.

She went to the mirror and took a look at herself. She stared at the mirror in horror.

"When did my clothes change? Who changed it?" Lin Feiyi looked at the short black nightgown that reached her knees.

She staggeringly opened the door. She closed it right after going out of the room.

She looked at the long corridor filled with expensive European paintings.

She continued to walk until she reached the long clear transparent glass stairs with a smooth ebony wood handle.

She walked down the stairs and a handsome man drinking hot coffee while looking at the gigantic french windows was what greeted her.

His flawless side profile made her heart skip a beat. His side angle was showing off his chiseled jaw, tall nose, and prominent sharp chin.

Qin Zichen could feel that someone was staring at him. So he looked behind his back and saw Lin Feiyi standing at the stairs with her left hand on the ebony handle.

Qin Zichen showed a gentle and sweet smile.

Qin Zichen gently placed the cup in his hand at the living room's glass table.

The living room was decorated exquisitely and grandiosely.

Red and black curtains cover half of the gigantic golden french windows.

French vase on top of the glass table.

A long black couch surrounded the glass table, Red squared pillows and round golden pillows sitting on top of the couch were neatly arranged.

A bright golden chandelier was plastered on the ceiling that lighted up the whole living room.

A flat long screen tv is plastered on the white wall.

Qin Zichen sat on the long soft gothic couch and motioned Lin Feiyi to sit.

Lin Feiyi was reluctant to come close and she was slowing down as she walk.

She gently sat on the couch and grabbed the royal red pillow and covered it on her lap.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Qin Zichen asked with a soft tone.

"I did." She replied shortly with a cold expression. She crossed her arms and raised her left brow.

"How did I get here? What happened? And who changed my..." Qin Zichen answered before she could finish it.