Chapter 4: See you

A similar incident reminded Qin Zichen of something.

"General Mu, why are you participating in battles and working at the court? Women should stay in their houses and take care of their husbands." Prime Minister Bai smiled jokingly.

"How about you Prime Minister Bai? Why are you working in the court when you can't solve a problem? Useless people should only stay in their places." Mu Shuang'er sarcastically retorted. She had a playful smile on her face.

Prime Minister Bai's face turned ugly.

"Alright, stop it. His highness will come back anytime soon." Captain Li waved his hands and patted Prime Minister Bai's shoulder.

"How can you not behave when a moron's testing your patience early in the morning?" Mu Shuang'er rolled her eyes.

"Who are you calling a moron?!" Prime Minister Bai slammed the table and stood up.

"Who else is the moron I'm talking about here? Don't ask, it's you." Mu Shuang'er also stood up with an intimidating expression.

"Mu Shuang'er! I don't even complain about that horrendous birthmark on your face!" Prime Minister Bai shouted.

Mu Shuang'er touched her cheek. She hates it every time people keep bringing up the horrendous birthmark.

She chewed her lips and showed her angry expression.

She glared hatefully at Bai Lihu. It sent chills down Bai Lihu's spine.

Mu Shuang'er tried to grab Bai Lihu. But Bai Lihu had retracted himself before Mu Shuang'er could grasp him.

He immediately ran away as Mu Shuang'er tried to catch up to him.

On his way to the exit of the tea house, he accidentally smashed the porcelain teacups on the ground. The shards scattered everywhere. Bai Lihu had no time to care so he just ran.

"Hey! How dare you smash my cups!" The owner of the Tea house shouted.

Bai Lihu didn't pay any attention to the old man. He just continued running while other guests and customers kept staring at them.

"Bai Lihu! Come back here!" Mu Shuang'er shouted angrily as she took off her shoes. She threw her pair of shoes at his head.

Bai Lihu stopped in his tracks. He grasped his aching head.

Mu Shuang'er ran towards him.

"General Mu, don't. Don't get close! Becareful" Bai Lihu warned. Nonetheless, Mu Shuang'er ignored the warning.

Mu Shuang'er didn't know and was too busy chasing after Bai Lihu to notice that there were shards on the ground. She stepped on them and gritted her teeth in pain.

Bai Lihu and Mu Shuang'er got reprimanded by Captain Li.

"Alright, Captain Li! Go with Prime Minister Bai and look for Physician Jiang. That guy, he is always not around." Qin Zichen shook his head and sighed.

"Yes, your highness." Captain Li and Bai Lihu saluted Qin Zichen before leaving.

Mu Shuang'er kept gritting her teeth.

Qin Zichen approached her. He crouched down and then held her feet in his hands.

"Your-Your Hi-Highness. Prince Qin what are you doing?!" Mu Shuang'er wanted to retreat to her feet but Qin Zichen grasped her calf.

"There's no doctor around here. Were here in the province and there are not many doctors around. Let this prince help you treat them." He said in a low tone.