[Dottore x Pantalone]

{Dottore x Pantalone}

"Just this once"
[Smut + Fluff]
.
.
.

------

A quiet getaway from reality, sleeping was always one of Pantalone's favorite activities besides collecting mora, a peaceful afternoon with no distractions really relax his aching muscles.

Except, there might be one distraction, a certain Doctor in the building doing their experimental activities may cause a ruckus.

Pantalone could hear all sorts of explosions happening all across the palace, he tried to ignore the loud bangs and bongs, but nothing was working for the richest of Fatui Harbingers.

'Honestly, this punk of a doctor...' He thought irritated.

Sighing loudly, he force his body to sit up and get ready for a visit to the Doctor.

Once outside of his quarter, he walk down the empty chilly hallway leading to the laboratory, now the loud noises were too much for his poor ears.

"Now just a little more of... Ah!Marvellous!"

Pantalone grumbled under his breath, suppressing all his pent up anger, he knocks on the door hard enough for that dumb doctor to hear.

The black haired banker tap his foot repeatedly, his patience growing thinner by the seconds, after what felt like a whole year passing by the man of the hour finally open the door.

The door creak as the Doctor slide it aside to welcome his newly visitor. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a lab coat over, black leather jeans with chained boots, his pastel blue hair swept aside away from his face, he wasn't wearing his usual facial mask but a pair of... Sunglasses? Indoors?

Pantalone utterly cringed at his taste of fashion inside of his safe haven brain, keeping up his smiley appearance to not deal with Dottore's attics.

'Why is he wearing sunglasses indoors...' He thought.

Dottore literally beamed, "ah Ragrator! What a surprise in seeing you knocking on my door! How are you? Mmh?" He asks, smiling, well Pantalone couldn't see it.

"I'm faring quite... Distracted recently, you see, this certain someone keeps making loud noises. Preventing me from sleeping." He explained.

Dottore hummed in consideration, " hmm, if I were you I'll put that guy out of his pleasure and killed him. But before doing all that is experimenting on them!" He says joyfully.

"Then that'll be suicide..." Pantalone muttered under his breath tiredly, he briefly open his eyes for a second, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Hmm? What was that?" The pastel blue haired male asks.

"Oh nothing much." Pantalone shook his head, dismissing the topic,  covering up flawlessly.

"Would you like to come in?" Dottore offered, Pantalone couldn't believe what he's hearing, the man that disturbed his sleep is now inviting him to come into the laboratory.

The Regrator smiled nervously shaking his head, "ah no thanks, I don't want to distract you from experimenting." He decline politely.