[Capitano x female reader]

{Capitano x female reader}
"Show me your face, and give me cuddles too!!"
[Fluff]
.
.
.

------

Eve: I was planning on doing a lil smut in here but then I saw an smut ff about a certain madman and now I'm traumatized.
Like hell nah, imma stick to fluff.

Nighttime coated the skies. The bright stars glowed glorious up above your windowsill, you sat idly on the couch while star gazing. The little white dots reflected against your pretty (e/c) eyes, the moon was also reflected in your half filled cup of water.

"It's beautiful..." You breathed out, gazing into the void of stars, moons, and planets.

"It definitely is." Someone besides you hummed, he took in your beauty. Captured by your stunning looks, your frame amazed him in ways he couldn't believe he wished to see more often.

How your (h/c) hair flew as the fresh wind blew passed, like your (e/c) eyes flutter open or widen cutely. It just makes him all relaxed and calm, he can place down his guard around you sometimes.

He just couldn't stop being in your presences. Well, who couldn't?

You smiled, eyes closing in delight. After a hard work at the Adventurer's Guild, you deserved this rest.

The calming melody of mother nature rested all your tensed muscles and bones, its whispers made your eyelids slumped tiredly. The stars twinkled brightly in the night sky, leading those who continued to ventured throughout the night.

"You're tired, aren't you?" He asked.

You shook your head, "I'm not... I'm just... Closing my eyes for a reallllyyyyyy long time." You replied.

He wasn't convinced, he grabbed the cup of water and moved it onto the desk. "You're a bad liar y'know," he chuckled.
Your face was dusted scarlet, you fumbled with your words. "I-I-what?! No no! I'm a great liar!!" You held a thumbs up to show the male in front of you.

"Oh so you do admit that you're a liar...?" He teased, smiling upon you. You blushed, a deep shade of red was now present on your face.

"I–you–Capitano!" You puffed out your cheeks, sulking in the position as you stared at the Captain of the Fatui.

Capitano chuckled softly, his armour headpiece shielding his face from the universe. How it shone under the moonlight, sparkling like a million of stars.

"I'm just playing with you." He said, closing the window shut. And pulling the somewhat transparent curtains together, letting some of the light to come in.

You yawned, stretching your arms and legs out. Again, you felt your eyes flutter close from exhaustion.

Another yawn slipped out of your lips, and this time you slowly started to sink down into the couches.
The Captain shook his head, walking to your side and pulling you up into his arms. Carefully carrying you towards your bed.

You squirmed slightly in his hold, feeling the discomfort in the big fluffy coat he wore. (Which you oh so adore)
Placing you onto your bed, Capitano gently pulled over the covers onto your half sleeping form. Seeing as your chest rose up and down in a steady pace.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams..." Capitano whispered softly, before retreating to his own room to hit the hay. He felt two small arms pulling him back towards you, he glanced over his shoulder curiously. Seeing your protest face, he assume you don't want him to leave.