[Capitano x male reader]

{Capitano x male reader}
"Get to know each other game."
*Modern AU*
[Fluff]
.
.
.

------
Eve: after all the requests I'm going on a hiatus on this fanfic.

I got a sore throat, so imma rest it up.

"You're on night shift tonight (Name)."

You stared at your manager in disbelief, eyes widen with shock. "I'm sorry, what?!" You exclaimed.

Zhongli repeated himself once more, "I said you're on night shift tonight." You couldn't believe him, couldn't believe it was your turn for the night shift.

"It's nearly time for me to go, haha! Have fun (Name)!" Venti cheered gleefully, spinning on his heels he made his way behind the counter to severe other customers.

"Shut up Barbatoes." Xiao scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I what -"

"Zhongli sir, I can't stay any longer than ten pm. My siblings are waiting for me to return tonight." You said, trying your best to somewhat persuade him.

"I'm afraid I cannot deal with that. It is your turn to look after the cafe tonight, do not worry much. Once it is twelve you may leave." The old grandpa stated.

"But-"

"No buts (Name)."

"Hehe butt."

"Shut up Venti."

You sighed in defeat, sulking as you took the keys for closing the cafe from Zhongli. "If anything bad happens, I'll blame you."

Zhongli shook his head, "there is nothing to worry about (Name). Will you cut out the paranormal behaviour." He said.

"See?" Venti whispered in Zhongli's ear, "he's been hanging out with Xiao too many occasions. He's totally lost in his emo phase!" He exclaimed.

"I am not emo. Yet."

You deadpanned, eyeing the little bard for the cafe you worked for.

Your manager, Mister Zhongli. Your coworkers, Xiao (who is hardly not in. Surprisingly is here,) Xingqiu, and Qiqi. And occasionally Venti drops by to play his lyre and get mora.

"Well, I will leave this place into your capable hands. Please do not damage anything nor set the whole place down within flames." Zhongli pleaded.

You nodded your head, "yeah yeah I got it..."

•° time skip °•

"What was that?!"

"H-hello?! Ghosts?!"

"Is that you father?!"

"Am I gonna die?!"

". . . I don't think you're going to die. . ." Your customer said annoyingly, waiting for his caramel frappuccino.

You held the cup tightly, glaring warily at every inch of the cafe. A little whimper left your lips as you shaked your head.

"Yeah you're right. Uhmm sorry to keep you waiting sir, here's your caramel frappuccino!" You handed the cup towards him and receiving the right amount of mora.

"I'll see you next time, have a wonderful night!" You grinned.

About a few hours later, customers started to vanished. Or to say it depressingly, didn't came in.

You tapped your fingers onto the smooth surface of the counter, seemly bored. Your (e/c) eyes flickered towards the clock hanging on the wall.

10:23pm