[Peirro x female reader]

{Peirro x female reader}
"Glad that I founded you."
[Fluff]
.
.
.

------

You laid back onto the couch comfortably, a exhausted sigh escaped from your lips. It has been only seconds since you came back from your excited adventure in Liyue, you always somehow get to bed in the latest hours yet, well you do love adventures. The Wangshu Inn surely wouldn't mind it another night? Right?

"Ahh miss (name), I see you have come back in the latest of hours in the universe." Verr Goldet said, unamused.

Your (e/c) eyes flickered towards her quickly, you gave her an sheepish apology. "Haha, sorry miss boss lady... I promise I'll try and come back early starting from tomorrow!" You bowed with an awkward giggle.

Verr Goldet sighed crossing her arms over her chest, "well at least you're trying. Please do remember though, I don't want any customers to disappear out of thin air." She replied.

You nodded your head, "yes ma'am! I won't let you down!"

•° time skip °•

"(Name) wake up..."

". . ."

"(Name)... Wake up...!"

"Five.. more years...zzz."

"... You leave me with no choice then."

You smiled into your pillow, a sense of happiness blossomed in you as you continued on dreaming your favourite thing. Unbeknownst to you an stranger was sitting in a chair next to your sleeping figure, silently watching you with an soft smile. Well... Before it was there now plastered on his lips is a shook one as someone dipped extremely cold water onto the bed you're sleeping on.

Your eyes shot open once the cold water collided with the blanket covering you, now dampened. You immediately threw the blanket off of your now freezing body. Hurriedly scurrying away from the wet mattress.

"What the actual Khaenri'ah?! What-who did that?!" You exclaimed, turning around to see anyone your face dropped once you came to your senses.

"This... This isn't my room in Wangshu Inn? H-how? When?!" Too engrossed by your own thoughts you didn't even notice the two mens in the same room as you, one of them held onto an little box coloured in your (f/c) wrapping paper. The other was just so lazily leaning against the wall, bucket near his booted feet.

"Boss. Are you sure this is the girl you're looking for? Last time you reminded me that she's an furious adventurer... Not this clueless." The one leaning against the wall doubtfully whispered.

The man sitting in the chair nodded firmly, "I'm positive. She is the one," he said with confidence.

The other sighed, "whatever you say comrade."

Now that got your attention, voices. you turned your head to the source of it and was shocked. Two adult mens standing and sitting near your soaked eating bed, how come you didn't noticed them sooner? Why were they so quiet? Questions poked each other in your already fuzzy brian. You shook your head to ridden them and focused on the matter at hand.

"What-who are you two?! Explain yourselves now!" You demanded. Shuffling away from them, you glanced over the other side of the bed and saw a bat. An weapon to defend yourself in range, you quickly picked it up and held it by your side.