[Arlecchino x female reader]

{Arlecchino x female reader}
"Day off for you."
*Modern AU*
[Smut and Fluff]
.
.
.

------

(Yes, another Arlecchino x reader but female version 😘✌️ and... Yeah... Another bad written smut Probably!)

"Arlecchino! You've been working at your orphanage for months! And not once you've taken a break!" You exclaimed, turning around to face said woman.

Columbina nodded too, "yeah! Take a vacation with us, actually... I think all of us deserve a vacation!" She smiled at the idea.

Arlecchino on the other hand didn't seem fond of it, "I'll pass. I need to look after the children, you guys can." She said.

Both you and Columbina frowned, determined to convince the Knave.

"But Arlecchino, we can go to Liyue and see all the mountains! And see all the unique dishes there too!" The black haired girl persuaded.

"Mhmm! Or we can go to Mondstadt and try their famous wines, or look at Dragonspine." You chimed in, your (e/c) eyes sparkling just the thought of it.

The two of you gave the white haired woman your best puppy doll eyes, desperately wanting her to tag along.

"I-I... Uhmm...-"

Being overwhelmed, Arlecchino fumbled with her words. But seeing you upset made her insides turn inwards unpleasantly.

"... Fine, I'll go. To Mondstadt." She gave in, huffing a puff of air.

"What?! Why Mondstadt out of all places, there's... There's nothing worth the travel there." Columbina frowned, eyeing you.

You gave her your sticking out tongue, alongside with a teasingly grin.

"You!" Columbina playfully punched you in the sides, pouting.

•° time skip °•

"Did everyone got their things out?" Sandrone asked, looking for anything that seems bothering.

"Wait a sec... Where'd my wallet went?!" You exclaimed, frantically searching for your lost valuable prize.

"Already, you lost your wallet. What are you? A grandpa?" Scaramouche clicked his tongue, forcing himself pass you to get to his favourite spot in the truck.

You frowned at him. "No, but I bet you are!"

"Excuse me-?"

"Alrighty! No more of the stupid chit chat, (name) don't worry, I can always buy you another." Pantalone reassured, sitting down next to the short ugly purple bowl-cut uneven hair dumbass mummy issues abandoned left to waste no bitches male... These were your thoughts about him.

"Simp..." Arlecchino scoffed, glaring daggers at the black haired banker.

•° time skip °•

Unlocking your share of the apartment, you stepped into your room. Noticing immediately was the expensive looking wallpaper decorating the walls. It was a picture of the Anemo Archon Barbatos himself, a character from a book you read during the way here.

Barbatos held a bird in his hands. His turquoise coloured braids falling onto his shoulders, while his cute green beret hat sat comfortably on his head. The bird's wings was outstretched, readying itself to fly.