chapter 16: the little moments?

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

If you told yourself a few months back that you would be roaming around in a famous model's house, your past self would have a hard time believing you.

Specifically the basement, holding his old electric guitar.

The basement was cold and a bit dingy, a gentle wind from the open window ruffling your hair. You hadn't run into any cobwebs like you'd seen in the movies, but it didn't make it any less creepy. Cardboard boxes were neatly piled onto shelves around the room.

"He used to play an instrument?" You lifted a brow at your discovery, noticing the wire and amp that were also in the box. "Wait, I think I know how to do this..."

You tuned instruments in the past. It should be like a violin, right? Kanao had an aptitude for the violin, so you found yourself having to tune it for her half the time. Plugging the wire into the amp and holding the guitar up, you looked at the strings curiously. "I feel like I'm missing something."

Wait, don't they have those thingies where you strum the strings with it? Looking through the box again, a small triangular piece caught your eye. Is this it?

You held it tightly between your fingers as you tossed the strap over your shoulders, staring blankly at the guitar. I need to adjust the straps, this is far too big for me.

Facing the window, you attempted to adjust the black strap to fit you properly. How the hell does he even play this?! It's so damn heavy!

"Like this, dumbass."

You squealed in shock as Muichiro was suddenly beside you, adjusting the strap on the guitar. "What the fuck?!"

He blankly stared at you before tightening the strap again. "There. Does it fit better?"

"Yeah..." You rolled your eyes. "How do you play this again?"

Mint eyes scrutinized you as he moved behind you, grabbing both of your hands with his and moving them across the guitar. "You press and hold down the strings with your left hand, strum with your right."

You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks at the proximity, frantically trying to place your fingers down across the fretboard. "Uh..."

He watched you expectantly as you traced your fingers along each fret, moving your hand around curiously. Your actions reminded him of a confused dog running around in circles. Total chihuahua. It's a miracle her and Ginko get along.

Placing his hand ontop of yours, Muichiro guided your hand onto a chord. "Try this." The black-haired male looked down at your right hand before sighing. "Wait, you're not holding the pick right."

"Why is this so precise?!" You let him guide your hand to the right angle. "This is asscheeks."

"It's an instrument, you dumbass chihuahua." He pulled you closer, a concentrated look on his face as he looked over your shoulder and down at the guitar. "Now try."