chapter 14: a pro gamer?

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬.

~

kelphead

come over.

why tho 💀
goofy ass

did i stutter? come over and pack like a toothbrush and clothes.

shiver me timbers 🥶🥶🥶🥶
you: 🤓

my parents want to meet you, dumbass.
come. over.

WHAT.
SO WHEN WERE U GONNA TELL ME?
WHAT TF DO I WEAR
HELP ME
WHAT THE FUCK
I HATE YOU

im just kidding.
they're off on a business trip.
just come over, it was in the contract.
you had no problem breaking into my house before.

if you dont get your squiggly diggly headass out of my dms rn 😡😡😡

expecting you. <3

~

Rolling your eyes and knocking the door thrice, you huffed and waited at the entrance. Stupid Tokitos. Stupid Muichiro.

Seeing those familiar mint eyes had you sighing. "I'm here."

"I can see that, you dumbass." Muichiro replied, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you inside as he simultaneously shut the door. "I was wondering what we should do for our date, and I thought it was be a good idea to just invite you for a sleepover."

"Or... we could've just not?" You offered. "Not that hard."

"Aren't you the one in need of money?" He asked, guiding you upstairs to his room.

You followed him without asking any questions, instead opting to tease him. "Do you just miss me? I mean, I didn't think I was that hot. But, I guess you proved me wrong." You plopped onto the side of his bed, sitting down and facing him. "Damn, this is comfy."

His eyes glinted with a challenge, a breathy chuckle leaving him before he sat on the middle of the bed, pulling you towards him. Your back was nowmpressed flush against his chest, his hands resting on your hips. "Is it? I'm glad you think so." He leaned closer to your ear. "What if I told you I missed you? What would you think? What effect would it have on you?"

"You're seriously playing this game with me right now?" Your hand grabbed his, tightly squeezing it in an attempt to make him wince in pain. "I don't know. I think I'd get flustered. But you thrive on that, don't you?"

Muichiro's hand escaped yours with ease, moving to coil in your hair and tug on it harshly. You held down the pained whimper that threatened to escape you, biting your lip hard enough to draw blood.

"You know me so well, Y/N." The model whispered. "Just you pressed against me like this has my heartbeat quickening. Can you feel it?"