chapter 2: in blood?

𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜

You awoke to a loud ringing on your phone, not from your alarm, but from a phone call. In your sleep-induced state, you immediately picked up the phone and held it to your ear. "... Hello?..."

A distant laughing could be heard from the other line. Wait, is this?... "Good morning to you too, sleepyhead."

You instantly sat up, panicking. "What the hell?! Why are you calling me at five in the morning?"

"Just wanted to tell you that I made some sort of contract on paper, thanks to Yuichiro. I'll meet you on the bus, and you can sign it there." You could faintly hear running water in the background, along with someone speaking.

"Fuck you."

"Gladly. See you, Y/N."

The phone clicked, and you stared at the black screen in shock. What? What the hell did he just say?! Stupid Tokitos! Stupid Yuichiro! Stupid Muichiro!

You grumbled as you went to the bathroom, preparing to get ready for school.

--

Walking onto the bus, you sighed in relief once you realized they weren't there. Sitting in an empty seat, you smiled to yourself as you scrolled through your phone.

~

the squad 😈

thirsty blondie
HELP???

boarhead
waht donyou wnat

my love aoi
huh

weirdly sweet redhead
What's wrong, Zenitsu?

thirsty blondie
THAT BITCH KAIGAKU IS MAD AT ME AGAIN TODAY
FOR NO REASON
I DIDNT EVEN DO NUN 😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥

boarhead
tahts cazry

my love kanao
Try apologizing! 😁

my love nezuko
or maybe just run?

thirsty blondie
Nezuko, you're so right!
I'll follow your advice. 😍
Thanks, Nezuko!!!

weirdly sweet redhead
Keep hitting on Nezuko like that, and Kaigaku's isn't going to be the only one trying to kill you.

Y/N
LMAOOOO NOW PERSONALLY...

thirsty blondie
SHUT IT Y/N
I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING I JS THANKSD HER

my love nezuko
lmao

my love aoi
Y/N OMF
hows sitting next to muichiro