i just wanna be your sweetheart B.K

"You stuck your tongue out for the picture, your so pretty, your so popular.
I just wanna be your sweetheart."

ABOUT: A Fan that likes A boy named Bill kaulitz, but he's busy and can never really notice her until one day.

I was getting ready for school, putting on my makeup and clothes. I wore a simple white tank top with some flared jeans white rhinestones on the pockets of them.

I've had a crush on this guy named Bill kaulitz. He's in a band. Most people think I want him for fame. But he's so pretty. And funny. I got knocked out my thoughts when my bestfriend came over to me.

"Lets gooo, I've been calling your name since forever are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm just tired" I said. She gave me her Grey jacket and my backpack. We headed out the door and walked to school.

When we entered we saw the big crowd of people who were obviously all over the two famous kaulitz twins. I felt a little sad Bill would never really see me. Ever.

I had 4th period with him. But 4th period is always so boring and he sits all across the room. I walked to my 1st period class and laid  my head down. I slowly drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP
Now it was time for 4th period and I was putting my stuff away from my last period. I shut my locker and sighed. I continued walking to my 4th period class. When I got there I searched the room for bill. He was sitting in his usual spot talking to Tom, his twin brother. Bills twin kinda has A small crush on me. But I didn't go all puppy for him. I stayed loyal and continued to like bill.

I looked down to my feet to see a paper ball that someone threw at me. I looked up and saw Tom wink. I them looked at bill who sat next to Tom with his head rested on the table talking German. I heard something like him saying to stop falling for girls that are curvy in anyway or so.

He didn't even look at me. I picked up the paper and read it. "Hi gorgeous, here's my number-" I then looked down at the paper to see his number written.
He always did this. I crumbled the paper and threw it at some random girl.

He then looked at me then the girl. He looked down in emberssment he got rejected.

I sat down in my seat and rested my head down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. A short while after class had started I woke up to the sound of a chair sliding next to me. Nobody sat next to me so I picked my head up to see- BILL KAULITZ? 

"Hi..?" I asked. "Hi" he said in his German accent. "Why are you here- I mean not to be rude but why are you- sitting here- next to me- when you sit over there-" I said.

"Our teacher assigned us as partners for the rest of the year."  "She did?" "Well. She let us pick our partners, But I kinda wanted to be friends with you because you seem like a nice person"

I looked shocked. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Uh oh yeah I am"

"What's your name?"

" y/n, but my friends calls me y/n/n"

"That's a pretty name, I'm bill but you probably already knew me"

"Haha yeah I guess popularity is treating you right?"

"I guess, I don't really like the attention. Sometimes I forget I'm famous"

"I would someday like to be famous, it's just that it seems like you have to be responsible and stuff, and I also dislike me getting attention"

"Yeah I thought you were badass for rejecting my brother, I've never seen him get rejected by the same girl more than twice"

"Oh haha I just never really likes cholo boys,
And I also have eyes for someone else"

"Really whoo??"

"Oh we just met!?"

"I won't telllll!"

"Mmm maybe later, I just met you today!"

"Well I'm no stranger! You know me!"

"But you don't know mee"

"Okay fine."

"So then who do you like?"

"Mmm I just met you!"

"Oh come on!"

"Nooo"

"Pleaseee"

"noooooo"

"It would be fun to know a celebrity type!"

"I'm no celebrity! And my brother, you know my brother, he likes cute short girls who have booty and big chest and likes girls who wear Nike and converse like uuuu, and he likes blondes but if there isn't any he'll go for brunnetes or sometimes girls with red colored hair like uu!"

"Maybeee.. but not all twins think the same.
You turned out emo and Tom turned out cholo and all gangster"

"Ok but that doesn't mean I have to tell u who I like?"

"It kind of does"

AND THEN THEY ARGUE FOR LIKE 10 YEARS

🤗🤗