introvert girl

You were friends with the tokio hotel band. They always tried to make you smile since you never did. You were also shy and didn't really like anyone except them. Not many tokio hotel fans knew about you. You would only sit on the edge of the stage and when they finish you walk off the stage when all the fans leave.

You were now on the tour but going to your hotel when Tom said something dumb. You didn't understand it

"Yo ja/nein, wenn du ein Fan wärst, hättest du vielleicht gerne mein D in deinem P"

(yo y/n, maybe if you were a fan you would want our d in your p later)

You looked at bill and knew he said something dumb so you instantly nudged his chest with your elbow.

"Shit, y/n." Tom said laughing. Tom had a wheeze which made you smile since you didnt wanna laugh.

They all looked at you when you smiled. You hardly ever smile. Obviously. When they saw you, you instantly dropped your smile. "Go fuck yourselfs." You said. "We will maybe we'll jerk off." You stood confused. At first you didn't get it but then it clicked. you hated dirty jokes. You looked disgusted and kicked the back of his knee.

During there next performance. You looked bored. So bill thought it would be funny is he started making funny faces. It worked. You started laughing and took pictures of him with your Camara. Bill then pretended to take a picture and fans were going crazy.

You and him kept doing funny faces he ended up not being able to finish "pain of love" he ended up walking away from the microphone laughing. Tom, georg, and Gustav just looked at eachother but continued.

You were smiling. You then reliezed, your smiling, instantly dropped it.

After the show the other 3 asked what Happened qnd when Bill told them the rest kept making funny faces in your face. You just kept laughing like there was no tommorow.

When you calmed down you started at them, you didn't rlly like laughing.

They would all flirt with you and stuff qnd when they would say something dumb you'll laugh.

They all would try to make you laugh qnd sometimes you would just give them a concerning look or actually laugh. It wouldn't happen all the time but it would work.

HII EVERY1 PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ILY🙏🙏
_________________________________________

Hi I'm sorry if this is not what you asked for😭🙏 I tried my best.

notcharli