fade into you- Bill kaulitz

You had this bestfriend, his name was Bill, he was in a band and you played in a different band. Your band was named "zuperztition" and bill's band was "Tokio hotel"

You didn't really care what others thought of you. You would go to school so confident about how you dress etc.

One day at school. When sitting next to Bill during biology he gave you a dirty look. "What?" You thought. You didn't say it you just thought about it.

After class yo walked to him.

"Why where you looking at me like that." You said

"Because you look different." He said back

Different? I don't look different I just changed my style.

Bill really liked your old style more but again. You don't care what others think about you.

Going into lunch. With Bill he didn't talk to you either. He sat down ate his lunch and left. Not even a word came out of his mouth.

What the hell is going on.

You didn't think much about it and went to your other class. But he wasn't there. You decided to just go home.

You and Bill didn't talk to eachother for weeks.

Is it my new style? You thought.

You went home and changed back to your old style. Still he didn't talk to you.

You it's now 2 months later. And Bill stopped coming to school. Probably had to go on tour but why was Tom, his twin brother here?

I got up from lunch to go talk to him.

"Hey have you seen bill? I haven't seen him in 3 months."

"Bill started taking online classes. He said he didn't want nothing to do with everyone here."

"No one?"

"Yeah I asked him about you but he said to tell her I'm sorry"

I'm sorry, I sorry? I'm sorry?! That's all he could say? I'm sorry?! I should be more supportive but, I'm sorry?

God I hate that man.

"He didn't say anything just sorry".