Karmas comeback

PLAY IF NEEDED

You were so exited for today. Today tokio hotel is looking for a new member. You practiced the song for 3 days then before you left.

There were alot of people. Your number was #176. That's alot of people. Before you went on you were able to get along with other people who wanted to be part of the group.

You met some new people.

Penelope, Jade, Emery, and Anastasia.

As you all waited to be called you all shared what you were doing

Penelope was signing for pianist. You and jade for eletric guitar. Emery for singing and Anastasia for bassist even if they already had those things maybe a second. Penelope was first to go her number was #25. She got rejected. Next Anastasia #68. Rejected next Emery #137. On hold. Then it's your turn. Jade was number #189. It's now your turn since your #176. As you enter the room they look at you. "What are you signing for? " asked Bill "guitarist, eletric guitar."You played a remedy you made yourself. After you finished  they looked at you and then at eachother.

"Okay number 176, you'll pass on the the next." You gained a little smile. You said bye and went on.  Jade was rejected. After a while there were 15 people in the room. They went on taking turn till it went to you. They asked you to play. " pain of love." With goerg and Gustav as "Tom's solo" you looked at them a little. And then went on. Wen you finished they called in the next person theh eliminated 10 people including you. What went wrong?.
" we just don't need a nother guitarist in the band. And how you play a little to high" you wanted ro cry.

But you didn't Wanna look pathetic. You looked at every one of them. Gustav,tom,Tom, georg. They said they would be better without you. "Please go home don't make it harder." They sounded like they wanted to apologize but at the same time they actually sounded relieved you didn't have to be and the band.

When you got home you texted the group chat you made with the girls
(Penelope, Jade, Emery, Anastasia.)

Funko losers🙏
5 people in chat.

E- how'd it go?

A- did you make it to top 5?

J- Y/n?? What happened!?

P- tell uses

I got rejected - y/n

J- what?!

E- it's okay I did too.

A- I'm going beat there asses.

P-what did they tell you?

They said they would be better without me, and also they they didn't need another guitarist in the band. Especially a girl- y/n

After a whole of texting them you got up and got changed to something comfortable.

The next day you got this really awesome idea.

FUNKO LOSERS🙏
5 people in chat

AHHH- Y/n

J- WHAT?!

WHAT IF WE MAKE OUR OWN BAND?! - Y/n

J- AHH YES

P- OFC

E- OH EM GEE YES!!

A- YESSS

After that you all took your roles

You - eletric guitarist,lead singer

Jade - eletric guitarist. Backup singer

Anastasia- drummer

Emery- backup vocal singer - guitarist (any)

Penelope - pianist / any other instrument needed.

After a while you made a few songs.

Album 1 -Beloved
Songs
Break it off
Kiss of life
Cigarettes our the window
I wait for you
S&M Mashup
Salad
In this darkness

(NOT MY SONGS CREDITS TO ALL THE ORIGINAL SINGERS WHOS SONGS BELONG TOO.

After a while you 5 went famous and started going on tours and having fan meet and greets.

Everyone knew about you all.

One day while on tour on your last song. "OKAY EVERYBODY ARE YOU READY!" You shouted peering over the crowd. Screams and cries were everything that you could hear.

As you about to start you look over to Emery and she signals to the big screen

Then "Tokio hotel" she mouths. They were here. You didn't panic you just wanted to show them what they missed out on as you start on "salad" you start on the intruments then singing.
The whole time you were all signaling to eachother talking during the breaks were it's only instruments. As you were about to continue singing you noticed they didn't have a new memeber. When you finished your fangirls were all screaming. "WE LOVE YOU Y/N!!!" "GIVE ME YOUR LIFE ANASTASIA!!" "FUNKOS! FUNKOS! FUNKOS! FUNKOS!" You were exhausted. As you were getting off the mic you start seeing blurry. "Fuck" you fall over. Luckily the girls were there to get you. After you awoke there were more people than just you. "Hey you good?" Said Anastasia. "yeah, it was to hot and I was exhausted of doing all that." You look over qnd see the rest Emery, Penelope, Jade, tom, bill, Gustav, and georg.

what now. you thought

"Hey sleepy" said bill

"What are you doing here."

"We wanted to apologize To everyone especially you for being rude." Said Tom.

"Where's your new member" asked jade passed obviously.

"We didn't pick one" said Tom " we wanted to save a spot-" said Gustav but got cut off.

"We don't want to join your band." Said Penelope.

"We knew you wouldn't but what if we collaborated in one of the tours?"

They all looked at me since I was supposedly the "leader"

"I'll think about it"

"What?" They all said "y/n seriously out of all people?!"

"I said think. But I still haven't said yes"

After a while all went good and they got their collaboration tour. After that everyone got more close qnd now all 9 all friends.

-________________________________________

HI IM SORRY IF IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE IM RUNNING OUR OF IDEAS HELP.