heaveans angel

Your name is malieeli and you got to a school in Germany. You have the worst type of population in your school. You're known as "the lame whore" you don't have any friends at all. There's this nice guy named Bill. BUT you hate his twin brother Tom. He's always bullying you in any way possible. This one time. He placed a bucket of water on the top of the class room door and when you opened it, it fell on your head
And your hair was now all well and everyone was laughing at you.

Now it's the end of summer and you had a kinda glow up

You before summer

You during summer

You now

You changed alot before summer you were blonde and wore alot of big t shirt and sweats every day. During summer you wore jackets qnd denim jeans.

Now you wear well what on the picture
You lost 25 lb during summer and dyed your hair from blonde to brown to black. You cut your hair and changed your name it used to be maniela but you got bullied for it so you changed it to malieeli. Pronounced (mal-ie-el-y)

On first day everyone had eyes on you

What you wore:

You didn't tell if they were good looks or bad looks.

Tom that day just stared at you. You had a few compliments. You shrugged it off thinking they were joking.

There was a new girl

Mannye pronounced (mamny-yeay)

She was nice

This was her:

Nice but hung out with Tom and his friends.

On the next day you wore this

Just not high socks and converse.

"How many whore?" Ugh already it's the second day. Last year you kept quiet the whole time.
"Ask your dick how many boners you got for the first day?"

He looked at you confused but pissed "so you can speak? I thought you would only scream" "I scream your brothers name" every one started laughing at Tom. He got humbled.

He was pissed he tried pranking you by doing the same door prank.
Instead you decided to let the teacher go first. The water fell on his head. "TOM KAULITS?" "Oh shit Tom. Rough start on the school year?" He walked past you and whispered before left "I'll make your life hell maniela" you were shocked and after he left you asked for rest room. The teacher allowed you to go. even if people loved you still had problems. You still cut yourself and would cover it with your jacket. You recently started on the top of your arms. And down to your legs. "Malieeli? Are you here?" You got scared and dropped your blade. It fell on your leg and cut you tight . Shit.

"Uhm yes I'll be right there!" You said . Crap. "Okay well, T/N wants you back before we switch periods." How will you walk like this to school.

After she left you got out and washed the fresh cuts. It burned but you liked it. After you left the restroom you went back to class. Everyone looked at the cut formed on your thigh. You walked out and had gym next. You had to change into gym clothes. But you had these new cuts and scars from your SH.

You had to wear shorts and a t shirt with shirt sleeves.when you walked in in your gym clothes everyone stared at you. Tom did especially. He still bullied you for it. It went on for 4 more months. You tried to talk back but it got worse. Once on gym again with you gym clothes people saw your new scars. They looked at you in fear. Tom still bullied you and called you paper. You hated him. And everyone.

You didn't come to school for 2 weeks. When you came back there was a full wall for you. Apparently every found out about hie you tried to commit. Everyone treated you nice now. Tom just stared at you . For 2 weeks it was fine but you didn't want this. You wanted to be with your mom in hevean. You kept trying and trying. And you got sent Into a mental hospital.

After you left the MH again a whole wall for you. This one time when it actually worked everyone felt bad for what they did especially Tom.