Step kaulitz sister.

Your name is Evelyn Kaulitz (Envy)
Your parents split up when you turned 5, after your mom found out your dad was cheating on her for 2 years before you were even born and had 2 other sons.

After the divorce, your dad moved to Germany to continue the life he had with his other family and you and your mom stayed in Italy.

You were now 16 and your mom has cancer. And she didn't wanna send you to an orphanage. She thought it would be best if you moved in with your father. In Germany. She flew you to Germany were you stayed alone in a hotel for 2 weeks. After a while your mom died and your dad was supposed to pick you up after school to were his sons went. It was in November so you wore something comfy and left to Your new school.

AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL.
When you walked in people already were talking in german to you

"Oh mein Gott, die Natzis werden sie holen"
(Oh my God, the Natzis will get them)

"Sie hätte nicht hierher kommen sollen, es ist nicht sicher, dass ein Baguette hier ist 
(She shouldn't have come here, it's not certain that a baguette should be here)

You knew German and knew what they were saying.

When you walked into your first period you had to introduce yourself.

"Hallo, mein Name ist Evelyn Kaulitz, aber die Leute nennen mich Envy, ich bin 16 Jahre alt. Ich komme aus einer kleinen Stadt in Italien. Ich bete, dass ich eines Tages sterben werde"

("Hello, my name is Evelyn Kaulitz but people call me Envy, I'm 16 years old. I'm from a small town in Italy. I pray that one day I'll die.")

You said. You were sat next to a girl named Ava

"HI I'm Ava! And I'll be showing you around the school after first period" she said

"Cool"

After first period she showed you around the school for around 2 hours untill it was your lunch.

"And now it's lunch!" "Jesus I'm hungry."

"Also Envy please please don't fall for there tricks if anyone comes up to you say your not interested. Please stay by my side" Ava said. You nodded.

When you entered the cafeteria there was a crowd of girls on top of 2 boys.

As you got your lunch you turned around and didn't see ava.

You did see a man with points hair and makeup.

"Hey no time to explain." He said as he grabbed you by the arm and ran outside with you.

He took you to a corner were it was quiet. "What the fuck? Why are we out here." You said confused.

"Okay so I am really known and I told my fan girls I really had to get going cause I had to go see my bestfriend who was waiting for you and you were already making your was out so I had to drag you out." He said.

"Do you even have a girl bestfriend?"
"No" he said as he sat. "Okay now I'm leaving" you said betting your bag. "What? Wanna skip of something?" He said. You've done it before but now you wanna become, quote on quote nicer.
"Fuck yeah." You said.

Yall left through the back bounding and went to a near by convenience store. "Although apparently we have to go back before schools over since I still have my brother at school and we have to pick someone up after school." He said.

"Ugh me too, I have to meet someone today after school." You said as yall both sighed.

After a while it was now the end of the school hours and bill parted ways.

After a while you were Called to the front office so they could pick you up.

"Evelyn Kaulitz, please report to the front office." The speakers said. In Dutch obviously. "Ugh" you said leaving the Halls qnd on to the office.

As you walked in you saw your dad, bill, and someone with dreads and a baggy oufit.

"Envy!" Your dad said. "Please don't call me that." You responded. You still didn't like your dad. Even if it happened around 14 years ago. "Meet your new half brothers. Tom and bill" he said.

You qnd bill because friends when yall hung out at the convenience store when yall skipped. "Hey Mr. Popular" you said as bill gave you a hug. "Omg so  now we're half siblings!! So much better than just being friends!" Bill squealed.

After a while you and Bill became closer and you and Tom started hanging out more.

You still didn't like your dad. And things got better qt school since your now there sister. So if someone hurt you. The twins would hurt them. (Not really!!)

AND FIN. END OF STORY

PLEAEE GIVE ME IDEAS!!
AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.