i could be a better boyfriend - T.K

"I could be a better boyfriend
than him, I could do the shit
that he never did"

Boyfriend,
Dove Cameron

                  I recently just broke of a fight with my boyfriend and needed something to relax my mind. I walked into the Café near me and sat down waiting for the waitress to come serve me.

I brought my computer and continued writing my essay since I'm still a senior in school. I had to write about what I've learned the whole school year. The essay is kinda shitty but it will do. The waitress came up to me and took my order. I started reading off the paragraph I had just started on

Being a senior is shifty. I've learned nothing. The only thing this school has taught me is how girls can't wear anything that isn't full coverage, but boys will be able to come to school shirtless with there Boxers on and still be teachers favorite. Now I understand how The dumbest kid in class got there grades from ' F- ' to an ' A+ ' in a matter of a school night. Understands why both the student and teacher were tired that day and the teacher could bearly walk. I've been drunk before, but I know you don't get drunk off of this reason.

                   I was reading until my waitress handed me my coffee and I switched tabs to a  interview of Avril Lavigne. She inspires me alot. She makes me want to join a band and proof I don't need math to succeed in life.

I was watching the interview and couldn't help but notice extra weight on my seat.
It was a school mate. "What are you doing here?" I asked the guy next to me who got off and instead got infront of me. " just wanted to see how miss Y/n L/n was doing." He said obviously flirting with me.

"Yeah well Im pretty sure my boyfriend is cheating on me and I just got off a heated argument with him" I spoke shutting my computer and facing him. Tom Kaulitz. What a surprise. "Yeah well I could be a better boyfriend than him." He said taking my hand and kissing it, making my face a light pink as he chuckled. "Coming from Tom kaulitz I think your js gonna use me as your fuck toy?" I said sliding my hand off and and resting my head on my hand he kissed.

"No, ofcourse not. I could do the shit that he never did." He said . Making me blush more  "Up all night I won't quit"  I checked the time to seeing it being 11pm. "I love the way you move but now I have to go." I said packing my computer in my bag and grabbing my coffee.

I had a small crush on Tom kaulitz before. Now I'm more in love. Before I left a planted a kiss on his cheek. "The universe must have defined this" I whispered a bit. Exiting through the front door, I got grabbed by my waist. "What am I gonna do?" He said now grabbing my wrist and pulling me away to his car.

The universe must have defined this.
What am I gonna do,
Now grab your wrist.
I could be a better boyfriend than him,
I could do the shit that we never did.
Up all night, I won't quit.

I was thinking of this song for a whole so here it isss🙏🙏☝☝☝