Chapter 16 ❣︎ Angel

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 16, AngelNovah's POV

Chapter 16, Angel
Novah's POV

I sat by Marty's bed side once he was stable and out of the icu unit. I was a wreck. My twin brothers would come in and out to bring me food or let me go home to change clothing.

But I didn't leave. I showered here. I changed here. I refused to leave Marty's side. I wanted him to see I was here when he woke up. He was my hero.

Tears come to me. I could not stop crying. I could not stop worrying over him. It was nearly a four days since he was shot. He told me he loved me. And I didn't get the chance to tell him I returned his love.

I rub my temples feeling a headache come on. I knew I needed to eat. I wasn't that hungry. I'd get to the point where I was starving then go to eat and then I would not be able to.

I take Marty's limp hand into mine.

♥☆♥

"Marty,  you have to come back to me. You have to wake up! I need you! I have so much to tell you. But you have to you have to come back to me. Wake up. Marty wake up!" I beg him again.

Nothing. Nothing. No response from him. No eye opening. Tears blue my vision. I kiss the top of his hand. He looked so helpless. What if he did leave me, and I didn't get to tell him I loved him.

I rub my index finger over the top of his hand. Hoping he felt me being there beside him.

"I'll sit with him sis. You need to go get something to eat. Go shower and go change. Look human okay?" My brother Gabe demands to me.

"I want to be here when he wakes. No I can't go right now" I softly argued again.

"Come on sis yes let's get food!" he argues softly.

"I will when I'm ready!" I sigh. My stomach growls at me. He places cash in my hands and gets me up out of the chair.

He looks at me. "Novah you are no good to that man unless you take care of you! Now you know that Marty would want you to take care of yourself right?" he lectured me.

Tears come. "Fine" I say bitterly. "I'll be right back!" I declared. I kiss Marty on the cheek then head out of the room.

I go to the cafeteria to get something to eat. I hear Marty's hit song "Please Don't Go" playing overhead on the speaker. I sigh to fight back tears. I get in line to order food. Pizza did sound good. That was Marty's favorite.

♥☆♥

"I love this song! I hear the lead singer is here from some gun shot wound" two girls were gossiping about Marty.

I try to ignore them. I get my food. A piece of greasy pizza soda and chips to. I sit at a empty table listing to Marty's song on overhead speakers while I eat.

"Marty you have to come back to me I beg of you" I softly say to myself in thought. After I was done eating half of my food I head back to his room as fast as I could go.

"Any changes? Did you notice anything new?" I beg my brother when I get back there.
He smiles sadly then shakes his head no. "Go shower Novah you smell" he says making a face. "Clean clothing is in the bag there for you" he orders to me.

"Fine. Brat! Only for Marty" I mutter. I go in the bathroom there shut the door after I get the cloths to bring with me. I then take a nice long hot shower.

I step out after I turned off the shower. Dry off get dressed. Brush and towel dry my long hair. Pull it up in a bun. I do feel a bit better. Gabe hugs me.

"There much better! I will be back, call me if there are changes or if he wakes up okay?" Orders my worried brother.

"I will! I promise! I'm sorry I put him there! I never meant for this to happen you have to know this!" I say as I break down in tears.

Gabe hugs me tightly.

"No one blames you, you blame yourself and you have to let it go sis" he softly says to me. "Talk to you later"

He heads out on his way. I am back by Marty's side. I pray and pray. Praying was hard. Was I praying wrong? Was it not enough? I was so tired. I was so scared. I couldn't lose him.

I had somehow fallen asleep holding his hand because I don't remember sleeping but I must have been very worn out pulling all nighters with Marty. I hear something wake me....

♥☆♥

"Sweetheart wake up...."
"Novah, are you alright? Wake up!"

My eyes flutter open. There sits Marty wide awake. I rush to him. Holding him in my arms. Not wanting to let go. Doctors rush in pulling me off him to check him.

I wait my turn. Then once they make sure he's fine they leave. I call my brothers to tell them the wonderful news.

"Novah, please put the phone down. I need you!" Begs Marty. I come to his side.

"I'm so happy! My brothers were so worried about you!" I say to him. He looks a bit hurt.

"Is that all you have to say? After all that happened between us?" he sadly says.

"Marty, I love you to. I was never so scared in all my life! I nearly lost you!" I say.
"You do? You really love me?"
I kiss him. He kisses me back.
"I have been in love with you for years Marty! I never knew how you felt!" I admit.

"Novah it's over with your ex now right?" He worried. I nod yes. I rub his arm with my hand. "Novah will you be my girlfriend?" he has to know.

"YES! Yes, I will!" I agree happily. We kiss to seal the deal.

At long last. Marty was my one true love. My only love. My angel.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|