Chapter 15 ❣︎ When I Die

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 15, When I DieMarty's POV

Marty's POV

I had a strong feeling her brother was lying to me. I went to go talk to Ariel. When I spot him he was buying lunch. But when I saw what he was buying I knew he had been lying to me. He was buying lunch for himself and for Novah. He bought a tea and a chicken salad. Her favorite lunch combo.

Anger filled inside of me. I went to go confront her in his room. Before he could get back up to his room. And I rushed there with wings on my feet.

I had to get to her before Victor did. He was not going to hurt her. I loved that woman. I had to tell her how I felt. Before I lost her the way I lost my last lover. 

I get up to Areil's room in the hallway. I noticed something. I hear talking in the hall. I hear Novah. I also hear a man's voice talking to her in the hall. Victor. My heart about stops. I see him holding onto her. Hostage. With a gun at her hip.

"You will marry me Novah. And Marty is going to be in front to watch!" he laughs. 

"Please leave Marty out of this! He was only looking out for me" she begs. 

I grabbed my cell phone and called the police.

"What is your emergency" they answer.

"I found one of America's most wanted here at the hotel. They have a hostage. His name is Victor" I begin to tell her softly. "I am whispering so they can't hear me"

"Alright sir" the woman says. "I will send disasters' out to check it out"

"Thank you" I say. I give her the rest of the information. And Novah's name.

"Please hurry" I say. "she is in great danger" I beg as I hang up.

The cops were not going to get here in time to save Novah. She was not going to marry that jerk. I would never allow that to happen. Ever!

I follow them down the hall way. They did not take an elevator. I follow them on the long staircase. I was hurrying and I trip on myself. They notice. They look up and spot me.