Chapter 1 ❣︎ Freedom

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Las Vegas Nevada Novah's POV

Las Vegas Nevada
Novah's POV

Tears stream down my face. I never had been so afraid for my life. I did not mean to talk to the cop. How was I to know the guy was a cop? And that he was after my boyfriend Victor Kolette?

Victor was caught up in some shady stuff. We met at a club back when I was a dancer for some band in a club. He had his eyes on me. He had sent me pretty expensive gifts. Managed to sneak back stage to see me. I was very flattered by it all.

We began to date. He had a lot of money. I did not really know what he did for his line of work. I only knew he helped his boss Mr. Biggs a lot.

He did not talk to much about his job. Just whenever whatever time of day his boss called on him he had to go help Mr. Biggs. I met Mr. Biggs once. During our first year anniversary together.

Mr. Biggs kissed my hand and told me what I fine young man I had on my hands. That he was a real keeper. But tonight my boyfriend did not seem like a keeper at all.

He was throwing things all over the house. Freaking out. Saying we were going to have to up and move. He was worried the cops were going to get his boss that night because of me.

I talked to a cop at the club the night before.

My bad.

"I am sorry Vic! How many times do I have to say it? I made a mistake baby" I coo trying to be all cute for him. But the baby talk was not working tonight.

"You never saw the man in the club before! You should have had a clue!" he screams. "now what the fuck am I going to do?" he snaps. "tell me?"

"What is going to happen?" I whisper.

Fear washes over me.
I had no idea what was really going on.

Sweat poured down his handsome face.

"You might have very well sent me on my way to jail do you know that?" he mutters. "I might be going to jail again" he wails as he lifts his hands up in the air.