Chapter 10 ❣︎ Dancing In The Summer Wind!

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 10, Dancing In The Summer WindNovah's POV

Novah's POV

I had to stop bringing up Marty's ex. I knew I was frustrating him. As well as hurting him. I never meant to do that. I kind of was really enjoying our time on the run.

It was going to be sad when we did not have to huddle in a room together. I should make a move on Marty for once and let him know I was into him. That I wanted to be beside him.

He told me his first love was not his first real love. He would not die for her? But he went above and beyond for me? What did that all mean? Did he still care for me? He had to right? He did so much to protect me. He had to. I had to drag it out of him. 

The Marty in the past was always showering me with affection. And attention. But this Marty was harder to read sometimes. Had I hurt him so badly?

It made me ache inside for him at the thought of hurting him. I never really meant to hurt him. I was a ditz at the time. I used men a lot in my past. I was selfish and self-centered. I was a brat. Worse than that.

A very spoiled brat. 

Marty and I were in another town. Marty was thinking about heading back until my ex got caught. But we knew he was still on my trail. I did not want to go back yet. I wanted more adventures with Marty. More time beside him without my brothers being in the way.

Was that so wrong?

"What do you want for dinner Novah?" Marty asks me.

"Anything. I am famished" I sigh.

"Anything come on narrow it down. I can not buy everything" he jokes.

"How about someplace that sells wings. With fries sound good. And beer" I say. "doesn't that sound fantastic?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes, it does"

"Alright. Look up some places around here. Here is a bar in town. Called Jitters. Let's try it" I announce.

I grab him by the hand. We get in our rental car then go looking for a place called Jitters. It was in a bad part of the town. Marty was muttering it did not look safe.