Chapter 13 ❣︎ Where Did You Go?

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 13, Where Did You Go? Marty's POV

Marty's POV

When I woke that morning off and on Novah was sleeping on my chest sound asleep. Resting peacefully. But when I was fully awake for my day
Novah was no where to be found. I checked in the shower in the bathroom.

No signs of her anywhere.
Panic began to rise in my chest. 

Where could she have gone to? She had to be here. She knew how important it was for me to stay beside her.

We had a very good talk about this the night before. Fear settles in me. I rush out the door. I see a man we spotted the night before working on the rooms. Cleaning them.

"Excuse me sir! Did you see a beautiful woman? I can't find her anywhere. She is staying here overnight with me. Her name is Novah. She had long brown hair she was tall like a model" I explain to the man. He chuckles.

"Maybe you scared her off after last night" he jokes with me.

"Please sir this is no time to joke around her life is in danger. And I have to find her!" I plead.

"I did see a woman this morning heading out" he admits to me.

"You did?"

"She was like you said stunning with long brown hair" he adds. 

"Where is she? Where did she go?" I beg to know. 

"I last saw her running to a taxi cab and she left" he explains. "I am sorry that is all I know. I just remember thinking why is someone that stunning here in this flea bag place?" he laughs.

"She left?" I state. Shock sets in me as the man walks away.

How could she?

I go back into my room. She had taken all of her clothing with her. I had not noticed until now. Then I saw a note she left for me on the in table beside the bed.

It read:

Dear Marty,

Thank you for always looking out for me and taking care of me. I am so grateful for you. But this is not your battle. This is my mess. My battle. I have to deal with this and the only way I can is if I go back to the issue and get my ex back in jail where he belongs. I will be ok. I promise you. And I will be in touch with you soon. I am sorry if this hurt you in anyway.