Chapter 8 ❣︎ Day Dreams

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 8, DaydreamsNovah's POV

Novah's POV

The next day I woke in Marty's embrace at a strange hotel room. I yawn as I peek over at the sun streaming in between the curtains there. I blush. I was laying my head on Marty's chest. His arm was wrapped around me protectively.

He was so peaceful as he slept with his eyes closed. I lay my head back on his chest. I was sure my brothers were worried to where we had taken off to. My mind kept wandering to when Marty was talking about someone named Angelina. Was she his former love?

Had he lost his love? It made me ache for him inside to think he had a deep loss in his life and could not talk to anyone about it.

I had to get him to open up to me. I always could get men to open up to me. I knew I could get Marty to open up to me as well.

Somehow. Someway.

I hear his heart beating in my ear as I rest my head on his strong chest. My pulse races. What would it be like to take Marty as my lover? Just for a moment. My brothers were wrong when it came to me.

I did not love them and leave them. They loved me and left me. I chose the wrong men. So I often closed my heart up when it came to the subject of love.

With Marty his sweet soul wanted me to let him into my whole world. Tell him all my deep secrets. Be with him.

Give my heart to him. I was not sure if he would want my broken heart. I could give him what I had left of my heart. If he would have it. Would even want it?

"Good morning, Nova" he softly tells me.

"You're up?" I whisper.

"Why are you whispering Nova?" he chuckles.

"I don't know" I giggle.

"Did you sleep good last night?" he asks me.

"I did thanks to you. Think it is safe to go back? My brothers will be worried" I tell him.

"We can't go back. They will be waiting there for you" he worries sternly. "no we are going to travel on for now"

"Marty, you have shows to do" I worry. "I do not want to ruin you"