history of hsc

In light of this booking taking on many different versions before it reached its final form, I thought it would be fun to look at the differences between all the different versions

In light of this booking taking on many different versions before it reached its final form, I thought it would be fun to look at the differences between all the different versions. So, here is the graveyard of past versions of His Second Chance:

FIRST VERSION — 2013

FMC

The main character was Pippa, and I definitely picked that name because of Pippa Middleton.

MMC

Kyle was the love interest and Pippa's mate. And yes, he was named after my crush at the time.

BACKGROUND

Pippa was 16 years old.

Kyle's first mate was named Willow. Willow had passed away.

Pippa was a human. Her dad was a Werewolf, but she did not know Werewolves existed. Her dad kept his family a secret, saying they died.

I only ever got seven chapters into this version before starting a rewrite.

I did not plot this story at all, and it was my first attempt at writing an original story.

SEQUENCE OF EVENTS

Pippa and her dad moved back to his hometown after his mate, Pippa's mom, passed away for his work. The town was full of Werewolves, but Pippa is left in the dark about their existence.

She met her mate, Kyle, along with Kyle's Beta, Jase, at a grocery store.

At that point, Willow had been dead for 6 months. Somehow, everyone knew Pippa was his second mate the moment it happened.

Apparently, having a second mate was such a big deal, his dad had to cancel the pack bbq.

Ends with Pippa's dad saying they had to leave and then it was never updated again.

SECOND VERSION — 2014

FMC

Main character was renamed to Violet Campbell.

MMC

Love interest was Edmund, and he was British. I was in the height of my one direction era so that's why he became British.

BACKGROUND

Violet's parents kept her in the dark about supernatural creatures, when her mom was mauled by a wolf, she wanted to investigate.

Violet had a little brother named, Declan. Like really little. He was two years old.

She was 18 and had just graduated high school.