Chapter 17

They collect their belongings and head for the door as Captain and the rest of the crew follows behind them. They get in the car and head towards a bar that they all frequent. They arrive to find that Captain and them are waiting on them. They had inside and find some seats at the bar next to everyone. Elliot orders himself and Olivia a beer as everyone sips their drinks. Captain Cragen raises his glass of what appears to be water or sprite due to the transparency and proposes a toast. "To the two love birds that none of us could stand watching around the office." Everyone laughs and takes a sip of their drink. They all have a few drinks and converse for a while before wrapping things up to call it a night. Munch and Cragen head out first. Fin stays and has a few more drinks with them before saying he's going to call it a night.

They head out of the bar with their hands all over each other as they half drunkenly stagger to the sidewalk. Elliot hails a cab and they crawl in. He tells the cab driver his address and Liv shoots him a funny look. "You're place?" She asks. "Yeah. I've got a surprise for you. And it's closer." He kisses her. She moans quietly against his mouth as her hand traces down his chest. Without pause she finds herself caressing him through his jeans in the dark back seat. The cab driver chuckles as he peers up at them in the rear view mirror. "Keep your clothes on back there." The cab driver jokes and Elliot raises a hand shewing him away.

He begins kissing her neck lightly before whispering in her ear. "Tell me you want me." He says as his hand glides over her body and up her back wrapping around the nape of her neck, he pulls her head back just enough to place a gentle nibble on her neck. As his teeth braze against her skin she clenches onto his knee. "I want you" she mutters quietly. They arrive at Elliot's house and he takes his wallet out and hands the cab driver the money. They exit the vehicle and quickly head to the front door. He opens the door and motions for her to walk in, he follows behind her. She grabs him. Cradling his head in her hands she kisses him passionately.

Her hands begin caressing the back of his head. And he gently bites her lip. He reaches up grabbing her hands and pulling them down from his neck. She glances at him with a concerned look on her face but before she can say anything he quickly takes her hand in his and guides her towards the bedroom. When they arrive at the bedroom door he turns and kisses her. He walks her to the edge of the bed as his hands glide over her body hungrily. He groans. "Lay down." He orders her raspily. His deep voice stirs something inside of her as she submits and lays on the bed.

He stands at the foot of the bed his eyes fixated on hers as he takes off his clothes. His breathing ragged, his pants constricting, adrenaline pumping, heart racing. He begins by unbuttoning his shirt. His eyes roam her body, as the buttons slip through his fingers he thinks of all the things he wants to do to her. He swallows hard. He slips his shirt and jeans off so that there's nothing but his boxers before heading over to the dresser. He removes a pair of cuffs from the drawer. He walks over to the bed and climbs on top of her. He kisses her and places a trail of kisses down her neck. He begins lifting her shirt off of her body and she lifts her arms so that he can slip it off. He reaches around and undoes the clasp of her bra.

Without hesitation he takes her nipple into his mouth and she moans loudly. He continues running his tongue across it teasingly. Her hand comes down to meet his head and she finds herself gripping his head tightly eagerly begging for more. "Mmhmm" He groans. Grabbing her hand "That's what these are for." He says gruffly as he clasps the cuff around her wrist. He loops the other cuff between two posts in the headboard grabbing her other hand and clamping the cuff around her wrist.

She groans. "You're going to start restraining me now?" She asks teasingly. "Well *he moans and kisses her neck* You like being submissive and being told what to do. *he kisses down her chest* so you're in for a treat tonight, because no matter how much you squirm *he takes her nipple into his mouth again and she moans loudly* I'm not going to stop until you're begging me to."

She begins squirming eagerly as she feels the heat between her legs. Her breathing becomes ragged. "You like this don't you?" He teases as he begins kissing down her stomach. He unbuttons her pants and slips his hand inside overtop the material of her underwear. He begins rubbing her slowly the wetness causing his dick to twitch in his boxers. He slides her jeans off. "Fuck Liv, the things I want to do to you." He growls hungrily.

Her heart begins racing. She's so wet she can feel it dampening her underwear. Her breathing quickens and He groans at the sound "When I'm through, *he slides down the lacey material slightly with his teeth* you're going to be begging me to tie you up every time I eat you out." He mutters breathlessly. He takes her underwear into his hands and finishes removing them. He places slow hot kisses on her thighs. His hot breath and wet lips against her thighs driving her wild. "Mmm Please El" "Mmm I like it when you beg." he moans. "You want this?" He asks teasingly as he quickly rubs his tongue up her slit. She lets out a loud moan as her hips lift off the bed. He places more kisses on her thighs and he can feel her body twitching against him. He reaches his hand up and around her thigh to spread her lips as he slowly slides his tongue into her. He begins very slowly moving his tongue in circular motions.

He moves his tongue so slowly that the sensation begins driving her wild. He glances up and locks eyes with her as he begins sliding his tongue up and down her slit. He reaches up and takes her nipple into his hand rolling it slightly between his fingers as he continues teasing her clit with his tongue. He runs his hand down her body and grips the outside of her thigh tightly pulling her legs open further. He slides his hand down her thigh and positions it outside her opening. He begins slowly rubbing his finger along the outside of her opening just below his tongue. He moves his tongue slightly faster before slipping a finger in. She whimpers as his finger enters her.

Her mind can't seem to grasp that this isn't a dream as he slips another finger inside of her. He begins moving his tongue even faster and she can feel herself growing closer. As her walls begin to clench around his fingers he knows she's getting closer and he places an arm on her leg pinning it firmly against the bed. He begins moving his fingers in and out even faster as he alternates between sucking on her clit and running his tongue all the way down then all the way back up. Her legs grow Shakey and he knows she's about to cum. He removes his fingers from inside her and places his hand on the outside of her leg pulling it down towards the bed he continues to run his tongue in circular motion despite her body's convulsions. "El please. Please stop."

He continues as he pins her legs to the bed "Mmm I love hearing you scream my name." He says. She moans breathlessly "El.. El please!" He slides his tongue through her slit a few more times causing her to squirm desperately. He sits up and slides his boxers off and positions himself between her legs. Without hesitation he eagerly thrusts into her and lets out a groan.

"Goddamn Liv. I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He begins thrusting into her hard and deep. She's still so wet that it's coating his cock as her walls clench around him. He wraps his arms under her legs lifting her slightly as he pumps into her even faster. "Mmm right there El." She moans loudly "Mmmm right there? Like this?" He asks as he drops her legs down and positions them both to his side thrusting into her harder. He looks down at her ass and watches her walls clench around him. He reaches up and takes her throat in his hand. He begins to squeeze it gently as he thrusts into her even harder.

He feels himself grow closer and leans down to kiss her. "I'm gonna cum" he whispers breathlessly kissing her once more before leaning back and thrusting into her a few more times. His dick twitches inside of her as he fills her with his thick load. He moans loudly before pulling out and collapsing onto the bed. He lays beside her for a brief moment. Still trying to catch his breath he mutters "Let's get those cuffs off of you." As he positions himself on his knees beside her and undoes them.

"Why don't we get you into a nice hot bath?" he says as he brushes a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'll clean you up." He insists and they both smile.