Chapter 15

She returns to the dinner table and finds that the food has been delivered.  She takes her seat and raises a glass. "I'd like to propose a toast. This is the best squad that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. In large part, we have Captain Cragen to thank for that for bringing us all together. Over the years he's been the best leader and mentor that we could ever ask for. Thanks for putting up with us Captain." she jokes and tilts her glass slightly higher before bringing it down to take a sip.

"I should get paid more for putting up with you guys." He jokes back. "I'm just playing. I couldn't ask for a better unit than you guys. You guys may be responsible for the fact that I have little to no hair left and that what hair I do have is completely white but I wouldn't trade a single one of you." They all smile. "Happy anniversary Captain." They all say and cheers to it then begin to eat their food.

They continue talking intermittently while eating their food. When they're all finished they continue conversing and nursing their drinks. Under the table Liv cautiously grabs Elliot's hand and very slowly moves it back to her thigh. He clears his throat and attempts to appear unphased. She slowly moves his hand higher up her thigh. He begins to breathe slightly faster and she moves it higher. She guides his hand into her panties and very slowly rubs herself with his hand.

His dick twitches in his pants when he feels how wet she is. He begins sweating as she rubs his hand against her. The restraint of his urges becoming painful. "Well Captain I think I'm going to call it a night. He slowly pulls his hand away and stands. Liv do you need a ride home?" "I drove." She responds. "You've had a few drinks are you sure I can't give you a ride?" He asks again "It might not be a bad idea my cars in the parking lot. I suppose I can bring a taxi back to come get it tomorrow." She agrees. "Alrighty Captain I guess we'll see you Monday." He says as he offers a hand to Olivia to help her out of her chair.

They make their way to the car and he opens the door for her and shuts it behind her. He walks around to his side and steps in, as soon as the door shuts he quickly grabs her and kisses her. "Time to get you home." He says seductively, kissing her one last time and placing a hand on her inner thigh gripping it tightly. He quickly starts the car and pulls away.

They arrive at Livs apartment and he jumps out and heads to her side of the car opening her door. When they get to the door she begins fumbling with her keys and drops them. He snatches them off of the ground and begins unlocking the door. As soon as he gets the door unlocked he hungrily kisses her. Walking backwards he pulls her into the house and pushes the door shut behind her. She reaches back and locks it.

They continue kissing breathlessly as he continues backing up, pulling her with him and guiding her. She reaches down and slides her heels off bending as little as possible. Their lips never parting. He reaches behind her and pulls the zipper of her dress down. She pulls away long enough to slide the dress down and off. His calloused hands begin caressing her body, down her sides and then down her ass. She undoes his tie and throws it on the ground. He throws the keys onto the dining room table as they make their way towards the bedroom.

She reaches down and begins rubbing him through his pants and he groans loudly. He begins unbuttoning his shirt and kicks his shoes off. As they get to the bedroom door they stop in the doorway and he takes his shirt off. She undoes his belt and he slides it out of his pants dropping it on the floor. He unbuttons his pants and she slides the zipper down impatiently.

He grabs her body and spins both of them around so that her backs towards the bed. He slowly edges her closer to the bed. When they get to it he slides his pants and boxers off and gently lowers her body down onto the bed. He climbs on top of her and kisses her. He quickly moves from her mouth to her chest and places a trail of kisses over her breasts.

He slides the material down exposing her nipple. He moves towards it and pauses briefly before taking it into his mouth. His warm breath and mouth against it causing her to be aroused to a point of discomfort. She lets out a moan. He pulls his head away and she hastily pulls the material up over her head removing it. He kisses down her stomach and eagerly pulls down her panties.

He places a few quick kisses on her thighs before promptly sliding his tongue into her slit. She lets out a stifled moan and his cock spasms. He runs his tongue in very slow circular motions. He rolls onto his side slightly and reaches down and takes his erection in his hand. He begins to slowly rub himself. He begins moving his tongue all the way down then slowly all the way up. The sensation driving her wild. He removes his hand from his dick and traces up her leg and slowly caresses her inner thigh with his finger.

He moves his tongue a little bit faster now as he positions his finger outside of her opening. He teases slightly before slipping it in. She tilts her head back in pleasure and lets out a loud moan. He begins slowly moving it in and out as he continues moving his tongue in circular motions. He slides another finger in and begins bending his fingers towards her g-spot while moving his tongue faster. She moans loudly and he can feel her clenching around his fingers.

He pushes his lips together and sucks lightly before returning his tongue in an up and down rhythm, he moves his fingers in and out slightly faster continuing the trigger motion against her sweet spot. She begins moaning and gasping loudly. He can feel her edging closer and quickens the pace. He feels her walls clamping around his fingers as her legs tighten around his head and her body begins to shake. She moans loudly and he quickly crawls up towards her.

He grabs her and flips her onto her hands and knees. He positions himself on his knees behind her and eagerly enters her without hesitation. He lets out a loud grunt and grabs onto her ass with both hands pulling her back into him. She moans and he pushes into her hard and deep. "Fuck Liv I've wanted you all day." He slaps her ass and continues plunging into her. He pushes her down so that her stomach is flat against the bed. She raises her hips just enough for him to continue entering her from behind.

He wraps his hand up under her leg and begins rubbing her. "Mmmm El." She moans loudly. "You're not done yet, I told you I'm going to make you scream my name." He says as he plows into her and rubs her faster.  "Mmm El..El please.." she begs breathlessly. "Nope you're not getting out of this that easily." He begins thrusting into her deeper and faster as he rubs her in quick circular motions.

"You teased me all day-he slams into her-and I'm a man of my word" he can feel himself getting closer and slows his thrusts slightly but continues rubbing her at the same pace. "You're going to cum again for me Liv." He says raspily. His demanding words stir something inside of her and her walls start clenching around his dick. "Mmm-he grunts-you like it when I tell you what to do don't you?" He says as he begins plunging into her again.

Her body begins to shake and tremble "Mmmm fuck EL right there!" She moans loudly "Mm..Like this baby?" He pumps into her and her body begins convulsing. He moves quickly and deeply a few more times, he feels his dick stiffen inside of her and he clenches her ass in his hands.  He pumps into her one last time and he feels a wave of pleasure as he spills his load inside of her. He pulls out and lays beside her resting his head against her arm.

"Goddamn El" She says in complete shock. "I told you I was going to make you scream my name. That's your punishment for making me wait and teasing me today" He smiles. "I think I want to be punished more often." She says facetiously and they both laugh. "Ohh I can definitely arrange that." He says seductively before biting her shoulder and squeezing her ass.

"Anything for my girl."