Chapter 7

He slides his hand up the back of her neck and pulls his head away just enough to look into her eyes. He begins to open his mouth to say something but instead pulls her close to him, embracing her with a tight hug. He burries his face in the nape of her neck, rubbing his hand over the back of her head. On a deep inhale he pulls back slowly. His stubble rubbing the side of her face as his skin glides against hers.

He kisses her on the cheek gently before his lips brush against hers. He stops-no more than a couple centimeters from her lips. The heat between them building in an intense way. Their breathing increasing slowly. She exhales loud and shakily. "Liv?" She quickly lays her head against his shoulder and he takes her hand in his. "Why are you Shaky? Is it just nerves or is something wrong." She still doesn't respond. He gently leans away from her and looks at her. She blushes shyly and looks at the couch. "Hey... relax. There's no reason to be nervous." He says lovingly

"I've been waiting for this moment for 12 years El. My mind is just racing a mile a minute." "We can go as slow as you need. If you just want to sit here and talk I'd be delighted, if you just want me to hold you, I'll hold you, if you want to go home, I'll walk you to the car. It's whatever you want Liv. We do this on your time at your pace."

"And if I don't want to do any of those things?-he looks puzzled. What's option D?" She asks. He pauses and raises his eyebrows. "Whatever you want it to be." He responds. "So if I said I wanted you to take me into your bedroom and make love to me?"-His eyes go wide, his face riddled with shock and he pauses-"I would be unexplainably grateful to do so."

There's a silence briefly before Liv looks up at him and says "So what are you waiting for?" He doesn't hesitate before pulling her body towards his and lustfully kissing her. Her arms wrap around the back of his head one of her hands reaching up to caress it.

He stands slowly- pulling her up with him. His lips only leaving hers momentarily before quickly returning. He starts backing up slowly towards his bedroom pulling her with him while they're still kissing. He begins leaning forward just enough so that there's space between their bodies for him to undo his tie. He loosens it before ripping it off and throwing it on the ground.

She reaches down and begins to unbutton his vest. Taking each button into her nimble fingers and slowly slipping it through. Their lips still locked together. She nears the last 2 buttons and despite his desperate impatience he lets her finish unbuttoning the vest before sliding it off.

He groans loudly before stepping back swooping her into his arms and walking towards his bedroom. He nears the edge of the bed and very gently sets her down waiting for her to get her feet below her before letting go. He grabs her and turns her so that her backs towards him. He slides the dress zipper down slowly. She turns and faces him slides her shoes off and begins to slide the dress off. He kicks his shoes off-eyes hyper focused on her as the dress slides off exposing more of her body.

He kisses her and gently edges her closer to the bed until it's against her legs. She lightly bites his lip and leans back towards the bed as he grabs her in his arms- slowly lowering her down into the bed until he's on top of her. They continue kissing. He pushes up and rips his shirt off quicky before eagerly moving his lips back to hers.

She begins caressing his back and lightly running her fingernails over it in a circular motion. Each time she begins by gently caressing his back up towards his tight shoulder blades before turning the opposite direction and lightly running her nails down his back. The sensation driving him wild. He begins to grind against her slowly while kissing her neck. The bulge in his pants growing.

He gently bites her ear lobe before moving his hand to the back of her head and kissing her. He takes a handful of her hair into his hand before pulling it gently. She moans slightly giving him the opportunity to slip the tip of his tongue into her mouth. She nestles it with her own and he pulls away the sounds of his heavy breathing filling the room.

He pauses briefly trying to slow his breathing and heart rate before moving his way to her neck. He places a trail of kisses over her neck and shoulder and caresses the spot where her neck meets her jaw with his thumb. He kisses down towards her chest now. Pausing briefly to look up at her as her head tilts back in pleasure. He reaches up under her. Undoing the clasp of her bra and gently removing the fabric. He gently caresses her breast with his hand before placing subtle kisses on them. He stops when he gets to her nipple. He locks eyes with her briefly before closing his eyes and taking it into his mouth. She gasps.

He slides his hand down over her belly slowly edging towards the heat between her thighs. He slides the tip of his fingers under the thin fabric. Stopping just past the ridge of them and rubbing his fingers back and fourth gently, every few passes moving his hand ever-slowly lower. She moans and as he looks at her she lightly bites her lip. He takes her moans as encouragement to continue. He kisses his way down over her stomach. Stopping just before the fabric and looking at her. "El.." she says quietly almost moaning his name. He slides the material down and off, out of the way.

He places several kisses on her inner thighs before letting his tongue slip into her finally. She lets out a moan. He continues running his tongue in slow circular motions. Liv begins caressing the back of his head with eagerness. After a few minutes she moans-"El I want you...I want you up here."

He quickly crawls up toward her, wiping his mouth and sitting up on his knees. He unbuttons his pants and she helps him slide them off. He kicks them off the bed and positions himself between her legs. "Are you ready..?" He says as he gently pushes into her. They both moan in unison as he enters her. He pauses breifly letting her adjust before continuing. He begins slowly thrusting into her. Each thrust slightly deeper than the last.

He reaches his hand up and caresses the outside of her thigh while kissing her neck. He begins to move a little bit faster. She begins to lift her hips slightly to meet each of his thrusts. He slows the pace and grabs her hand and holds it. He leans his head against hers- They look into each other's eyes both gasping. "Liv... Liv.. I'm close." He mutters breathlessly. "Mmm almost.. almost there El" He squeezes her hand tighter as he clenches his other hand against her thigh- digging the tips of his fingers into it. "Mmmm.. now El.. faster" She says. He moves quickly and deeply a few times before a loud moan erupts from them both. He rolls off of her and collapses into the bed. His arm strewn across her body. His face tucked into her shoulder. They lay there-panting. "Holy... ."shit" she interjects-ripping the words right out of his mouth-They lock eyes and smile.