Chapter 14

Liv and Elliot both wake up to the sound of a train whistle blowing and Elliot wipes his eyes "What time is it?" "5:34" Liv responds. We should get up anyways. We have to be at the station house before long and we still have to swing by the store and get a card for Captain. It's his Anniversary party tonight." She says. "Ughhh- Okay fine." He sits up and wipes his eyes.

Liv sits up and places a trail of kisses from the back of Elliot's bicep to his back and up his shoulder to his neck. He remains still for a few moments. "So when are we going to tell the squad that we're together?" He asks. "We've talked about this El. If we tell them that means they'll separate us." She replies. "I know but I'm tired of hiding that we're together. Maybe we should just tell them."

Liv sighs lightly and gets up out of bed. She grabs a gown from beside the nightstand and slides it over her shoulders tying it in front of her. "We can talk about it some more but do you really not want to work together anymore?" She asks. "You know I do, but.. it's been months Liv. How long do you want to go on like this? I don't want to hide forever."

She exhales loudly. "Okay.. We'll tell them. But not tonight. Not at Cragens party. We'll tell them Monday." His face lights up with joy. "You mean it. We'll actually tell them?" He asks excitedly. "Yes we'll tell them." She responds as an inevitable smile begins forming on her face. He gets out of bed and walks over to her placing his hands on both of her hips and pulling her in for a kiss.

She feels a growing bulge against her leg and her lips part with a smile. "El.." she chuckles lightly. He groans and quickly spins her around so that her body is turned away from his. Reaching up from the front he grabs her throat and as he kisses her neck. She moans. "We can't El. We don't have time." She sighs. "Mmm but I want you." He replies as he seductively pushes his groin into her ass.

Her breathing quickens "We have to get to the station." She groans disappointedly and pulls away. He sighs heavily. "Seeing you all day thinking about what I want to do to you is going to be torture." "I'll make it worth your wait tonight." She replies. "Mmm you better not be teasing me." He says as he pulls his pants on tucking his erection down into his jeans. He zips and buttons his pants. "Do you see what you're doing to me?" She looks at the fabric of his jeans cupping tightly around the bulge in his pants. "You'll live." She smiles at him flirtatiously.

They get dressed and drink a quick cup of coffee before making their way to the store. They head inside and spend several minutes in the card aisle before heading to check out and then making their way to the station. "Head inside. I'll be in in a few minutes." Liv says. "Oh come on, they're not going to think anything of it." He says and she sighs passively. "Okay let's go."

They head inside and make their way to their desks. They begin working on the paperwork for the trial against the man in Emily's case. The suspect is a 36 year old male who knew both of the victims. He was a produce delivery driver who regularly delivered to a grocery store both victims frequented.

His DNA was a match to DNA found on both victims and both Emily and the other victim had both made a positive ID in a lineup. His vehicle was also spotted on nearby traffic camera's. His car could be seen on the street neighboring the areas where the rapes occured. The case was airtight and was considered a win by all involved. The day goes by slowly but is surprisingly uneventful. They wrap everything up for the night and everyone heads home to get ready for the party.

When Olivia arrives home she takes a shower then goes to the closet and collects the dress she intends to wear for the night. She lays it on the bed and opens her underwear drawer. She grabs a set of matching bra and panties, it's made of a red lacey material. She acquired it a few days ago while at clothing store she frequents when she found it on sale.