Chapter 11

He becomes aroused at the thought of her checking him out. Her eyes dart  down to the growing protrusion in his pants again before quickly returning to his eyes. He exhales raggedly a smile forming on his face. "Sorry.." he mutters as he turns and begins flipping pancakes. She smiles and folds her bottom lip into her mouth, biting it lightly in an attempt to distract herself. "No need to apologize."

Liv watches him and takes notice of his attempt to discreetly push his erection down as an effort to conceal it. "Do you want some coffee?" He repeats the question. "Sure." She responds. "Coming right up." A few moments pass before Elliot decides to address the elephant in the room. "I just want you to know I'm not normally like this." "Like what?" "Like an easily excitable, over-eager, horned up teenage boy." He says before turning to face her his hands tucked into his pockets as he leans back against the counter.

She blushes at how openly outspoken he is. A brief silence fills the room. "I know the feeling." She admits bashfully. "Luckily I just don't have to conceal it because it's not visible." He looks her over from head to toe. "Man what I would give to be able to say that." He chuckles. "You truly are lucky never having to be embarrassed like that. People only knowing when you want them to." "Well there's nothing to be embarrassed about... Trust me you have nothing to be ashamed of." She says as her eyes slowly wonder down his body and over his chest.

He shifts his body-taking his hands out of his pockets and resting them on the counter behind him leaning back on his hands. He swallows hard. She stands up and begins walking over to him. His eyes eagerly focused on her. He lets his eyes fall down to look at the exposed skin of her neck and collar bones. The top of her breasts barely sticking out of the robe. He looks up and locks eyes with her again.

She walks up to him, close, so that their bodies are almost touching before stopping. She places a hand on his chest before slowly reaching around to his back. Their bodies pressed together now as she leans in. She lets her hand fall from his back and he hears a sudden click. "Don't want our food to burn. She whispers quietly in his ear before rubbing her tongue over the outside of it. The sensation sending an electric shock to his groin.

He exhales unsteadily clenching his hands against the counter gripping it tightly. She begins to turn to walk away and he haltingly pauses before grabbing her delicately by the arm and pulling her body back to his. He kisses her eagerly pulling her close so that her body's firmly pressed against his. He edges his tongue into her mouth gripping the back of her head with a handful of hair. She whimpers lightly.

He slowly slides his hands down her side until one of them grabs her hip and pulls her into him. The other slowly moving towards the front of her body. He finds where the robe is tied and slowly pulls the string until it slides through causing the robe to gently fall open and down her shoulders slightly. He slides his hand around to the small of her back and pulls her against him. Her bare breasts and hard nipples rubbing against his chest as they kiss.

She moans as she slowly runs her hand down over his chest and down his body. She stops at his groin and begins caressing him through his boxers. His breathing becomes labored and she moans seductively against his lips. "Does that feel good." She whispers as he moans. She pulls her hand away and slowly slips her fingers inside his waistband. She takes his erection into her hand again and he grunts loudly. She begins to rub him slowly as he breathes more rapidly. He tightly grips her hip with his hand.

She pulls his dick out of his pants and continues rubbing it. The sight of her hand wrapped around him arousing him even more. She begins kissing his neck and biting his ear lobe. His mouth drops open as he lets out a stifled moan. She kisses down his neck and over his collar bone. She lets go of his dick to slide his boxers down and steadies herself against him as she kisses down his chest.

He moves his hand to her head and runs his fingers through her hair. She continues kissing down until she's faced with his erection. She doesn't hesitate before rubbing her tongue along the length of it and he lets out a guttural grunt. "Liv.." he mutters breathlessly as his cock twitches against her tongue. She takes it into her mouth and cups her hand around the base. She wraps her lips around him as she gazes up at him. He groans loudly as his head falls back in pleasure.

He grabs a hand full of her hair as she continues to take his length into her mouth. She quickly moves her mouth up and down his shaft while her hand moves up and down the base in a twisting motion. He grabs the counter behind him with his free hand and clenches it tightly. The tips of his fingers digging into the bottom of the granite countertop.

His breathing now replaced by panting. "I want you Liv. I want to be inside you." He says raspily. As she looks up at him seductively.  He bends down and grabs her and throws her over his shoulder. He smacks her ass as he carries her to the bedroom. He sits down on the bed and slowly lays down pulling her body on top of his. 

He positions her body into a sitting position on top of his own. She pushes up and takes hold of him and slides him into her slowly as she lowers herself down onto him. She places her hand on his chest as she rocks her hips back and fourth. His head tilts back in pleasure and he moans loudly. "Mmmm just like that Liv..." He moans as he thrusts his hips up into her.

He grabs her hips and pulls her back and fourth. She leans down and kisses him biting his lip. He grunts and bites her lip back. He continues thrusting his hips up to meet her rhythm. She slows down and begins lifting her hips all the way up until he almost slides out before quickly slamming back down onto him. The sensation pushing him over the edge.

"Liv.." He moans her name and she kisses him before he can say anything else."I know." She mutters breathlessly. She begins rocking her hips back and fourth more quickly slamming down into him with each thrust. She can feel his dick growing stiffer inside of her as he edges closer. She leans down and whispers in his ear. "Do you like that baby" she bites his ear and he groans loudly as his dick spasms inside of her releasing a gush of warmth into her. She rolls off of him with an accomplished look on her face and smiles.