| bathroom shenanigans

A/N:
i hate the story's cover.
imma change it.

here's a cookie🍪 & enjoy the Chapter!!❤
_

08
_._

BEEP BEEP BEEP—

A loud noise rang, causing Himiko's eyes to snap open & her to sit up straight with a start. Her eyes darted around the room, insearch for the source of the sound.

What could be making this noise so early in the morning? She wondered. Whatever it was, it must be important.

When her eyes settled on the pink clock sitting on the bedside table, she let out a sigh, relieved that they weren't in danger or anything like that. It was just Ochako's alarm going off to wake them up for school.

As her heart began to go back to normal, Himiko smiled a little, feeling silly for waking up & scanning her surroundings the way she did. But how could she not? The last time she woke up to an alarm was back at middleschool. The sudden realization of waking up to an ear-splitting noise every morning now because of her mission here made the little smile on Himiko's face drop.
She was definitely looking forward to that!
Note the sarcasm.

The blonde shifted her gaze to the sleeping Ochako as she wondered how she didn't wake up the way she did. The alarm was literally inches away from her, practically blaring near her ears. Then again, she has been doing this wake up routine for a long time so maybe that's why.

Speaking of the brunette, she stirred awake 5 minutes later & saw that Himiko was already awake. She reached her hand out without looking & turned off the annoying alarm before sitting up.

"What's wrong?" She mumbles as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. "You seem tense"

"Nothing's wrong, your alarm just startled me, that's all" Himiko replied honestly, leaning her back against the headboard. "Sorry if I woke you"

"No it's okay, you didn't wake me up, the alarm did" Ochako said with a yawn. "It's time to start the day anyway"
Saying that, she got out of bed & stood next to it to stretch her arms above her head.

Afterwards, she went up to the balcony doors to seemingly open her white curtains ( they used to be yellow but she & Himiko changed them to go with the dorm's theme ). As she pulled them apart, the sun's golden light spilled into the room, casting a warm glow over everything.
Ochako stood there, drinking in the light, a small content smile spreading across her face.

"Do you do that all the time?" Himiko asked as she sat up, wanting to make small talk. She threw her side of the blanket off her body & swiveled her hips to dangle her legs off the bed.

Ochako hummed in confirmation as she turned around & left the balcony windows to go to her closet. "I do it every morning"

"Why's that?"

"The sun's warmth feels nice on my skin, it kinda wakes me up. & since we slept late last night, I needed it"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

After her little rant last night, she moved on to another topic. Himiko noticed that Ochako was acting a bit weird, but she went back to normal after giggling at a joke she told her. They continued chatting, laughing & joking around with each other, till the brunette noticed how late it was & said they should go to sleep.