| a misunderstanding & a new roommate

_._

A/N: i didn't mention this coz i figured y'all will realize, but in case you still haven't when it says Himiko/the blonde, it's Himiko's Pov & when it says Raiza/the redhead, it's Ochako's Pov.

hope that makes sense! :>
Here's a cookie🍪& enjoy the Chapter!❤
_

05
_._

"I wonder why Mr. Aizawa wanted to speak with Raiza-chan" Ochako wondered as Toru stepped out of the classroom, closing the door behind her.

"Ribbit. She couldn't have done anything wrong. But it must be important" Tsu said, a finger resting on her chin.

"Did you guys hear how serious Mr. Aizawa sounded?!" The invisible girl chimed in once she caught on the conversation.

"He's always serious" Jirou clarified.

"Not always! He's mostly tired sounding!"

"Shh! I can't hear anything!" Mina half-shouted, her ear pressed against the wooden door, attempting to eavesdrop on the conversation inside without a shred of shame.

"Mina!" Momo stared at the girl with wide eyes. "You can't do that!"

The pink girl ignored her & inched closer to the door.

"Mina"

". . ."

"Mina!"

"SHHH!"

The vice president girl sighed, shaking her head with a disapproving frown on her face. The pink girl continued eavesdropping, not caring if her friend approved or not.

". . .because you only arrive here in your second year. . .you won't be getting your room. . ."

Mina's ears were only able to pick up fragments of what Aizawa had just said & it sounded like Raiza wasn't going to get a dorm room. That made the pink girl gasp.

"What do you hear, ribbit?"

"Is it something bad?" Ochako asked aswell, intrigued by the gasp Mina just let out.

"Raiza-chan isn't getting a dorm room!" Mina whisper-shouted, taking her ear off the door & turning to look at the girls with surprised eyes, who all returned it.

"She isn't?!" Toru couldn't believe her invisible ears.

"Did Mr. Aizawa say why?" Tsu asked & Mina shook her head for 'no'.

"That's not fair!"

Toru was right.
If Raiza won't be getting a room, for some reason, then where is she supposed to stay? Ochako wondered.

This didn't make any sense. Why would U.A. not give her a room? Is it because she only arrived in the second year & not the first like everyone else?

"Maybe there are no more rooms left for Raiza to stay in?" Jirou assumes.

"Can't the school install one for her or something?" Momo inquires, raising a perfect eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Ochako agrees. "This school is freaking rich!"

Ochako won't stand that. She won't stand to see Raiza not having a room when everyone else does. She felt the need to help. She has space for one more person in her room, so maybe Raiza-chan can stay with her? It's worth a shot.