| late night chat

A/N:

...

the fact tht in Chapter 2 i said how cute the photo above is at the start of the Chapter, WHEN THERES NO PHOTO UP THERE WHATSOEVER

my friend showed me today from her phone😭

I HAVE NEVER FELT SO EMBARRASSED IN MY 14 YEARS OF LIFE 😭😭

I FEEL SO SCHIZOPHRENIC NOW😭😭
I ALWAYS INSERT PHOTOS BEFORE PUBLISHING, WHY DONT THEY SHOW?!
ARE U SAYING ALL MY CHAPTERS DONT HAVE ANY PHOTOS ABOVE?!

WHAT?!?

anyways😊
here's a cookie🍪 & enjoy the Chapter !❤
_

07
_._

After tossing & turning for the hundredth (fifth) time, Himiko let out a frustrated huff as she settled on her back.

It's been thirty minutes now & she still hasn't fallen asleep & she didn't know why! She thought sleep would consume her easily since she was sharing the bed with Ochako-which smelled lovely, might she add-but it didn't!

It's a good thing Ochako didn't mind sharing the bed with her new friend.

Himiko, who was still wide-awake, stared up at the ceiling that was scattered with glow in the dark stickers she'd plastered there earlier. The ceiling reminded the blonde that it wasn't the only thing amazing, but the room aswell. Big thanks to Dabi's credit card she had "borrowed" before coming to U.A to buy everything needed to transform Ochako room.

Because she can't seem to fall asleep, Himiko's new classmates came in mind. She got to know their names but not their quirks & how they activate, deactivate etc. That information would most definitely come in handy in the future.

Himiko's thoughts were startled when she heard rustling. Turning her head to her left, she saw that Ochako had shifted in her sleep & her face was now facing her.

The blonde's eyes lingered on her face & soon enough, she was staring.

She looked so peaceful when she slept. Her pink lips were parted slightly, letting out soft breaths, the side of her face cutely squished on her pillow.

The blonde smiled at the sight, her cheeks dusted pink.

She's so cute even when she's sleeping!

Himiko kept on staring at the brunette & minutes later, she stirred in her sleep, as if the blonde's staring triggered her to. She slowly opened her brown eyes a moment later & the blonde's smile widened to see her waking up.

"Hi" She whispered & the brunette answered with a groggy "hi".

Ochako turned to look up at the ceiling & yawned before turning back to the blonde.

"Were you-" She yawned again. "-staring at me just now?"

"No~" Yes.

"Okay. . .?"

"So" Himiko sang. "I see you're awake now"

"Yeah, I guess so" Ochako rubbed her eyes with another yawn. "What time is it?" She said that more to herself.
To answer her own question, she turned around to check the time & the blonde lifted her head to check over her shoulder.