| new friends

A/N: finished Chapter 4!
Here's a cookie🍪 & enjoy!❤
_

《 04 》
_._

After Himiko's classmates' introductions, Mr. Aizawa walked in & told everyone to, & I quote,
"Stop suffocating the new student & go back to your seats."

The bell rang just after he said that & the ones who were begining to return to their seats did a u-turn & went straight out the door. When others followed, Mina bounced over to Himiko's table to ask her & Toru to join her & the other girls at lunch.

"Sure!" Hagakure, or as she told Himiko to call her, Toru, replied happily.

"I can't wait to see my new friends!" Himiko squealed. I can't wait to see Ochako!
Himiko surprised herself with that thought, having no idea where it came from.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom first" Toru said. She then turns to Himiko & asks, "Can you please accompany me there, Raiza-chan?"

"Why?" Himiko asks her, confused. "Are we not allowed to go to the bathroom alone here at U.A?"

"No, silly!" Toru chuckled. "We are allowed to go there by ourselves! It's just that, I dont like going somewhere without company" She says shyly.

"Oh, okay then! I can go with you!" Himiko smiled.

"Thank you, Raiza-chan!"

"Alright then!" Mina claps her hands together. "You two will meet us at the cafeteria, kay?"

"Kay!" Himiko & Toru replied in unison.

"See you guys there!" Saying that, Mina turned around & jogged off, her pink curls bouncing as she did so.

Himiko & Toru left to go to the bathroom soon after & Himiko scanned the modern interior of U.A with amazed eyes on their way.

The two arrived at the cafeteria in no time & after getting bowls of rice for lunch & spotting the table the girls were seated at, Toru led Himiko there.

When they got there, they saw Mina was in the middle of an argument with the ravenette girl, while the ponytail girl was chatting with Tsu & Ochako. They sat opposite to the two who were arguing.

Himiko didn't know the ponytail girl & ravenette girl's names yet. She figured they didn't join the group that came to meet her.

When Toru took a seat next to the ponytail girl, her bowl of rice in her grasp, Himiko did the same & happily plopped herself down next to Ochako with her lunch & smiled at her, who returned it.

"Hello Hikari! I never got to introduce myself: I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! You can call me Momo or Yaomomo, whichever you prefer!" The ponytail girl introduced herself, catching Himiko's attention.

"Nice to meet you Yaomomo!" She smiled.

"& that's Kyoka Jirou" Yaomomo adds, gesturing to the ravenette girl.

"Nice to meet her too!"

"So, where do you live, Raiza-chan?" Tsu asked, striking up a conversation.

"I used to live on the other side of Japan, but I moved to this side & transferred into U.A!"