| the pretty brunette

A/N:
Here's a cookie🍪& enjoy the Chapter!❤
_

03
_._

Himiko couldn't believe it was that easy to get into U.A!

If easy meant having Compress change his entire look to pretend to be her father, talk to the cute mouse thing, that was apparently the principal of the prestigious school in Japan, for his beloved "daughter" Raiza ( Himiko ) to be able to attend U.A, bring in fake applications & the real Raiza's birth certificate-which Himiko had to break in her house to get-to justify Himiko's temporary life as Raiza Hikari, then yes, it was easy.
Note the sarcasm.

Himiko still couldn't believe she was in the U.A. Highschool! She was so excited to start her new life learning here! Her mission was to obtain as much information as she can here at U.A that she & the League can use to their advantage.

Right now, she was following a grumpy, tired looking man whose name she learned was Mr. Aizawa. Apparently he was her new teacher, homeroom teacher to be specific. He didn't seem like a teacher though, Himiko observed. He seemed like a homeless immigrant who was forced to work here out of pity. Not to mention depressed. He's face said it all.

The blonde was following him down a flight of stairs, presumably on their way to her new classroom.

After what felt like forever walking through the hallways of U.A. & turning the many corners, the two finally arrived at their destination. 'Class 2-A' was written in bold letters on the sign plastered beside the ginormous door. Mr. Aizawa sighed before opening the door & Himiko could hear the chattering of students inside. The man walked in first & the class quietened down. Himiko followed a second later & she could feel all eyes on her as she went to stand beside her new teacher, a grin on her face.

When the blonde faced the class, a girl caught her eye.

Sitting at a circular table at the back of the class with a frog-like girl & a blue-haired boy with glasses, there sat a fair skinned girl with shoulder-length brown hair that had short bangs & two long stands that framed her face. Big round eyes that were the same colour as her hair & cheeks that had perpetual pink blush.

She was beautiful.

The most beautiful girl Himiko has ever seen. Hell, she was more beautiful than her new body! There were other pretty girls in the room, like the purple-haired girl with weird ears-Himiko might add-& a black-haired girl whose hair was tied up into a sort of spiky ponytail, but the brunette girl was the most gorgeous one.

Not to mention cute.

Himiko could feel her cheeks heat up & her heart began beating fast as it did so many times before, her chest tightening with emotions.

Mr. Aizawa told the class to make Himiko, well Hikari, feel at home since she'll be spending the rest of the school years with them.

If only they knew.

Himiko wasn't going to stay there until they graduate. Well, it depends how long it takes to get the information she needs. But she assumed she'll stay for at least a month or two. Then when she gets what she came there for, she'll leave & it'll be like she never attended U.A.

When her teacher finished speaking, Himiko stepped forward & introduced her new name, her grin from before widening.

"Hi Hikari!" Everyone greeted back with smiles on their faces. All except an ash-blonde who sat on the table at the front of the class with an invisible girl opposite to him. He seemed displeased to see Himiko but the villain didn't pay much attention to him.