B R U I S E S

Hermione POV
He helped me to my dorm. I love the way he cares about me. We then sat silently for a minute, I decided to break the silence. "Could you sleep with me..? I mean, it would be nice to have company.." I asked. "Of course." He said, a smile on his face. We slept together, not for the first time.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️I woke up, being wrapped in someone's arms. I turned around to see Draco sleeping, hugging me. His breath hitting my forehead, making me blush. His chest rose up and down slowly while breathing. His lips were slightly parted. He looked cute.

More than that,
I felt safe with him.

I turned on the shower and the water started pouring through my body. I forgot the fact that Draco was outside the bathroom and started singing.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Draco POV
I woke up, remembering that this is Hermione's dorm. I got up to leave and look for her when I heard her sweet voice singing,

"He's so tall and handsome as hell,
He's so bad, but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe.. "

"I will." I laughed. I loved it when she sang. "Sorry! I forgot the fact you were there ugh!" Hermione said, probably facepalming. "You should, so I can hear you singing." I said, blushing. She chuckled. "I'll come in a minute mind if you wait outside?" She asked. "Okay. I'll wait in front of the common room before anyone sees us." I said and left the dorm.

I got out of the common room and waited outside. After a couple of minutes she joined me.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ Hermione POV
I joined Draco outside the common room, "Have you been waiting for too long?" I asked nervously. "Oh, it's fine." "Thanks Draco, for being with me." I said, smiling. He smiled back, "Anytime." He said and we walked out to the great hall and parted ways to our own tables. I joined Ginny and Luna.

"Good morning guys!" I said. "Have you been sleeping with Draco?" Ginny winked. "Yes, it's not the first time either." I said, Ginny widened her eyes. "Are you dating?" She asked. "No!" I said, sighing. Luna smiled at me, "They sleep together 'cause they're best friends, Ginny." She said. "I don't believe it." Ginny winked. I scoffed and started eating with them.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ "Did you hear, Pansy got detention for yesterday's...incident. Not just one but three!" Ginny laughed. I laughed along and started walking to our DADA class.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ "Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little duelling club, to train you all up, in case you need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done it on many occasions." Professor Gilderoy Lockhart started. I blushed as he looked at me and smiled charmingly. Draco rolled his eyes at me.

Draco and Harry started duelling. I was worried for Draco, as a best friend. He got thrown back a lot and I asked professor to stop and so he did. I ran upto Draco and said, "Are you okay, Draco?" "I'm fine, just a couple of bruises." He said, getting up. "C'mon let's go to the hospital wing." I said and convinced him to come with me.

Pomfrey started cleaning the bruises. He grunted with his jaw clenched. "It's okay, Draco. It will soon be over." I comforted him. He smiled and sat still.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️After cleaning it, we walked into the great hall to have dinner. "Hey, where have you been? We haven't seen you since the duel..!" Ginny asked. "Oh, just cleaning up Draco's bruises. Don't worry, they're not serious." I said.

"Mhm.. but you two seem to be.." Ginny said, Luna chuckling. "Hey!" I said, tugging her arm.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Several months later

Hermione POV
It was time for vacation yet again. Time flew by especially with my friends. I was happy with myself for making more friends, Ginny and Luna. I would miss them so much!

When the Hogwarts Express stopped, I sighed. It was time to say goodbye. I kissed both Blaise's and Draco's cheeks and hugged them bye. I got up to my family and went home.

It would be a looong vacation.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Thanks a lot guys for continuing this story! I appreciate it a lot! 🖤