V A C A T I O N

"Aah, there comes the Slytherin Jerk and The Mudblood!" Ron said clapping mockingly. I couldnt stop the tears which werea already filled up and streaming down. Draco placed my head gently on his shoulder. And glared at Ron laughing at us.

Harry pulled Ron away whispering something to his ear

Harry pulled Ron away whispering something to his ear. Ron laughed out loud. "Him...Malfoy..hit me!?" He choked on his own laughs and held onto Harry still laughing. "Yeah Weaselbee he's right." Said Draco and punched him on the face. "Ow!" Ron said. "What was that for??!" He said, trying to stop the bleeding. "For calling her a mudblood." He shot a disgusted look at Ron and Harry before walking towards me.

"Thanks Draco.." I sniffled, giving him a week smile.

"Anytime love." He said comforting me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Several months later~

Draco POV
It was time for vacation. Me and Hermione had to go home. Oh, how I would miss her laughs and lame jokes, okay they weren't lame but witty perhaps. The school will only open after 2 months. It would be a long vacation.

Hermione POV
I will miss my handsome friend a lott. You can't imagine how much. It would be a long vacation indeed.

Draco came running towards me, in which we had to leave. He handed me a gift box. "Aw Draco... You didn't have to.." I said sweetly. "Yes I have to because we're friends..!" He said and playfully playing with my hair. "Don't open it now dummy, open it tomorrow." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a box too. "Awhhh yoou didn't have tooo..." He said mockingly and we just blinked and laughed.

When we were inside the Hogwarts Express, I sat with Draco until someone interrupted us. A boy with darker complexion greeted Draco and then me. "Hey Draco. Hey beautiful. Hermione right?" "Yes, and you are Blaise?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep. Draco talks about you he says you're funny, intelligent and sometimes even-" Draco muffled his mouth. "Draco! That's rude!" I said. "But still what was he saying?" I asked. "Don't mind it Hermione.." he said, blushing and looking down fiddling with his rings.

I shrugged and talked with them until the train stopped.

"Aw already?" I said. "Guys we should write each other letters. Maybe even sleepovers?" I suggested. "I cant.. my father takes me to some places every vacation.." "Oh..lucky.." I didn't know why my stomach dropped after hearing he won't be able to come."I'm in, Hermione. How about 16th July I'll stay there till 18th?" Blaise said. I nodded and smiled and saw Draco annoyed. Blaise got out of the compartment I waved him bye.

Draco and I were the ones left in the train now. I looked at him and saw he was already looking at me. I smiled and hugged him.

Draco POV
Her hair smelled like vanilla with a hint of chocolate. I used to love green apple scent the most but now... I prefer this more.

Hermione POV
After hugging him, I kissed his cheek. He blushed furiously and I playfully rolled my eyes. We exited and parted ways.

I saw my mum and dad waving for me outside. I ran upto them and hugged them. "I missed you guys! I have a LOT to tell you!" I said. "We too sweet. Okay go on, any friends?" My dad asked.

"Well, I did make 2 friends first, Ron and Harry but they weren't true because they were mocking me behind my back. But I also had a true friend, Draco, I had run into the bathroom near the dungeons and didn't know there was a full grown mountain troll loose."

I said enthusiastically as we got into our car.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" My mum asked.

"Don't worry, Draco came for me and saved me, attacking the troll until it fainted..or died.

Draco's the only true friend I have. Oh and also I made another friend called Blaise. The surprising fact is that Draco and Blaise are in Slytherin. Draco also opens up to me. Some secrets he never told anyone.

"Wow.. I didn't expect that from Slytherin." Dad said. "Slytherin is not so bad dad, only students of your generation would be that bad." I laughed. "Hmm. Maybe." Dad chuckled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Draco POV
I met mother and father and ran upto them. "Mom, dad I missed you guys!" I said hugging them.
(Lucius is just like a normal person.)
"Draco I hope you scored good marks last exam." Father said, patting the young boy's hair. "I did dad. (O-outstanding) O in potions, O in Transfiguration, O in Herbology and everything else." I said proudly. Father hugged me. "We're proud of you son." Mother said putting her hand on my dad's shoulder. She gave me a sweet smile. I hugged her.

"Let's apparate home."

We held hands and apparated to our Malfoy Manor.

3rd POV
When the Grangers drove home, Hermione accidentally fell asleep, resting my head on mother's shoulder. "Goodnight Draco..." She mumbled. Her mother smirked. "Honey!" She whispered. "Yes? Aw our little girl has fallen asleep!" He whispered back. "That's not the point, honey. She mumbled that boy Draco's name when she rested her head on my shoulder." She whispered, excited tone in her voice.

"Oh my, did she really?" He said, a bit louder, causing Hermione to wake up.

Hermione POV
"Mmm.." I mumbled. "So? Anything to explain about that boy?" My mum asked out of nowhere for no reason.

"Uh what boy?" I asked totally confused. "Draco? You just mumbled his name when u slept on my shoulder." Mum said with a smirk on her face. Okay, maybe she did have a reason. "Oh uhm.." I said hiding my face from blushing. "It's fine, sweet. We were joking, it's okay to have a crush m, especially on your age these days.." "CRUSH!? He's my bestfriend mom, not my boyfriend." I protested. "Maybe you just don't admit it now." Mum shrugged. I scoffed and sat with my arms crossed. Could he really be my crush?