B A C K F O R Y E A R T W O

A/n: Thank you so much for 70+ reads in a week!! I appreciate it!
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
1 month later

Hermione POV
My eyes peeled open. I widened my eyes after realising that, we are going to platform 9¾ today! I laughed out of excitement, jumping up and down, going straight to the shower. I took my Vanilla Shower Gel and rubbed it thoroughly on my body. And then I put Chocolate shampoo and conditioner on my hair and applied it thoroughly.

I exited the shower and dried up my hair using magic. Hope the ministry doesn't take it bad, I just dried my hair. I put just a spray of Vanilla perfume. I combed my hair and braided the portion on top of my ear to arrange my textured hair all the way to the back.

I rushed downstairs and ate my breakfast, pancakes. "Woah, someone's ready!" My dad said who was reading the newspaper while eating. "Yep. I can't wait." I said and sat on the couch to breathe.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Draco POV
I wonder if Hermione will forgive me for the behaviour last month. I thought while bathing. I took my Mahogany apple bathing gel and applied it and washed it thoroughly. After I bathed, I put a little amount of gel and put my hair like this:

(His hairstyle is like this but his face overall is like a mix of 2nd year and 3rd year)

After eating breakfast we apparated to platform 9¾.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Hermione POV
We reached platform 9¾. I don't know if Draco will forgive me for my behaviour last time. I thought. "Say hi to Draco and Blaise for me please!" Mother said and Dad nodded. "Try to stay out of trouble." He laughed. "Of course mum, Yes dad, I'll try." I chuckled and the train hooted. "Bye mum bye dad!" I said and hugged them both and rushing towards the train with my packages.

I threw them inside the train but I couldn't catch up myself. Parents had already left. Brilliant. And that's when Draco popped out of the train and held his hand out to me. I quickly got hold of it and he pulled me in. I was breathless, sitting on the train. "Thanks, Draco.." I managed to say while breathing harshly. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, thanks." I said and got up. We walked to an empty compartment quietly and sat there for a few minutes.

I broke the silence. "I'm sorry Draco.." I looked down. "What for?" He asked, looking at me. I looked at his eyes. "For being mad last time." I said.
Merlin, he's got even more handsome within a month.. the way his jaw has sharpened and his Adam's apple developing, I just have this strange urge to stroke his cheek.
Wait what, he's my best friend! I can still compliment him though. "Oh, I should be the one apologizing. I was sad too so I overreacted.." he said.

"You look....handsome.." I said blushing.
"And you look beautiful." He said, his piercing eyes looking into mine. I blushed. "Really..? No one ever complimented me like that..' I said. "Well, maybe they're idiots or they're shy." He said, I giggled. We started talking about literally everything.

And then a knock was on the door and a familiar boy walked in. "Blaise!!" I squealed and hugged him tightly.

Draco POV
When she hugged him he teased, "Well, someone missed me a lot." Blaise winked at me playfully. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Of course I missed you guys!" Hermione said hugging him again.

I cleared my throat as I stood up. "Any chance of letting me in this hug?" "Of course, buddy." Hermione said and hugged me tight. I smiled at myself.

"I wish you guys were also in Gryffindor.. we could hang out together." Hermione said. "You should've been in Slytherin. It's way my cool than being among the other Gryffindorks." Draco said. "And who said we can't hangout? We can meet in each other's common rooms." Blaise said, making Hermione to gasp. "I'll meet you guys everyday then." She laughed. I smiled at her.

Hermione POV
We reached Hogwarts after sometime and we walked out together. "I was starting to wonder where the mudblood was-" I heard Ron's voice and Harry's laughter from my back. I turned around annoyed and saw them whispering to each other's ears and look at me and laugh. "What're you looking at, you mudblood!" Harry called out.

"Call her that again and there will be a hand mark on your face." Draco said raising his hand. "Draco, no it's fine leave it." I said quietly, pulling him away. "Of course it isn't. You got hurt when he called you that once and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you like that." He said, looking at me. "Aw Draco.." I said hugging him. This time he hugged me too, tightly. Usually he just stands there, but still enjoys it I'm sure. This time he actually hugged me, surrounding me by his peppermint scent.

Blaise was looking at us and laughing. "What?" I asked. "It's just that you two look cute together." He laughed and Draco blushed. "Let's go, we're behind the crowd." I said, pulling the boys with me.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
After the first years got sorted, we started to eat. After sometime, a Slytherin girl sat next to Draco, with a smile on her face. "Hey." She said. She had raven blue hair and reminded me of my childhood show called, 'Dora the Explorer'. I didn't like the way she flirted with him. I don't know why, but I felt hurt. I wished I could sit next to him but since we were in different houses we couldn't.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Draco POV
I was lost in thoughts when this girl said hi to me. "I'm Pansy, wanna be friends?" She said. Not going to lie but she looked pretty. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." I offered my hand, smiling.

She smiled back at me and we talked the rest of the dinner. I saw Hermione, looking hurt. I started to worry for her. But then Pansy interrupted my thoughts again. "So, what hobbies do you like?" "Oh, I have many hobbies." I replied. "Whats your favourite then?" She asked and I thought for a moment and remembered, "Cycling." "Oh I like cycling too. Maybe we should ride together sometime!" She said excitedly. I chuckled, but my mind felt that riding with Hermione will always be the best.

"Hey let's hang out in the common room tonight, if you want to." Pansy said, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. She looks cute. "Okay sure." But then I realised that I had said that I would hangout with Hermione. After a big fight in my head, I decided to hang out with Pansy because she was my new friend. I looked at where Hermione had sat but she was gone. Maybe she was in the library. So after eating I stood up and walked towards the Library but didn't see her.

"Hey! I thought we would hangout!" Pansy laughed. "Yes we can-" I was cut off by her dragging me to the dungeons.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Hermione POV
I felt hurt when he was with her. We had planned to read our favourite dragon book after dinner and started looking for him until I saw Pansy dragging him to the dungeons.

I stopped and rushed to my dorm and sat, hoping he would come. Hours passed, no one came, I slept on the common room.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿